Chapter Nine

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Mane why are you here"I said to Demi she was over here ha being fucking a problem cause we were talking to Milan but she taking shit out of context.

"You not listening to me why that hoe was in your face," Demi says.

"Demi you don't know that woman stop calling her out her name when she didn't even do shit to you, "I said trying to walk away but this girl keeps following.

"Watch when she gets in here it's gonna be a problem," Demi says.

"Demi gets the fuck out like serious on sims real shit you have been acting insecure when this woman was coming like fuck out here with this shit if you can't believe we being loyal then leave," I said like if don't think you the shit then get the fuck on with that find some confidence. Durk walked into the house with bags of food.

"You cool, "Durk asked.

"Naw your girl tripping," I said.

"About what this time"Durk asked but the doorbell rang.

"Coming," I said.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

For the past few weeks I have been living my life and thinking about visiting my grandmother cause called one of my old homeboys and asked if they still live where they were he said yes so why not pull up and see what going on?

"Mama you look good let me take a picture," Monica says.

"Let me post this, "I said after being on social people just kept following me but hey I'm a bad bitch so why not follow me. I'm also grateful for Von and Durk asking to see my clothes decide to get all my designs for them and see what we could work with. God just hopes the girl ain't here cause he was mad and disrespectful as hell should be happy that don't want to be in jail again.

 God just hopes the girl ain't here cause he was mad and disrespectful as hell should be happy that don't want to be in jail again

liked by @oftmonica and 700,000,00 others @MilanRosee-Bitches wishing they were me

@MilanRosee-Bitches wishing they were me

@LilDurk-Big Milan
@KingVon-🔥🔥

"Come we ready," I said walking to this big ass house it was nice and quiet around here I like this one day hope could have my dream house.

"Wassup, y'all"Von gave us a side hug.

"Hey," I said walking inside it was a whole bunch of niggas with oft on their shirts.

"Come on let's go in the living see these designs," He said I walked right behind him but he put me in the front here was Monica smiling at his action and then kissing faces this girl is something else.

"Wassup" Durk hugged me.

"Damn, you drip out I like this, "Booka says.

"Thank you now come see this, "I said pulling out the outfits they all stood there in shock.

"I need one bestie," Monica says.

"Damn that shit fire lil folks" Von says picking it up.

"Thank you, "I said it made me feel good someone like my clothes cause when the money comes my shop is gonna be open.

"Oh look who here"Demi came in.

"Oh the hoe," Booka says I just laughed at this nigga right here doesn't care about shit.

"Whatever look like the jailbird here, "Demi says looking at me.

"Please do not start with me before using your raggedy ass as a mop," I said turning around I'm not about to let this girl bully me because baby I could be a big bully over here.

"Mane Demi gets out, "Durk says.

"Hate broke bitches" She said.

"You the only one love tell your man's oh spread your legs in the trap to any niggas see now bitches be quiet," I said walking out the living room outside the house waiting for Monica. Yeah learned some things about Miss. Demi real quick bitch better keep quiet when she sees me now.

"Bitch you drop the boom on her ass" Monica laughed.

"Hate when bitch be insecure but love talk shit but their whole business in the street," I said shaking my head.

"Purr let's go eat baby," Monica says driving off.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment
To be continued....