BULLY

Narrator

"Fight back you stupid wimp!" Y/n yelled as they beat the hell out of Ni-Ki.

Ni-ki was use to this at this point. Any time Y/n caught up to him on the way to school, Y/n would beat the fuck out of him.

"Stupid twink!" Y/n hisses as they got down to spit on the barely conscious Ni-Ki.

Y/n then walked into school as if nothing happened.

"You're all bloody again," Kim Minji, The Student Body President, coldly said as she watched Y/n walk into the school campus.

Y/n just gave her a death glare and kept on walking.

As they walked to their locker to get a fresh uniform on, Y/n caught sight of Kang Haerin and shoved her against the wall.

"Get out of my fucking way, you freak!" Y/n yelled at her, pinning Haerin against the wall.

"Do you enjoy beating on your subordinates or are you a fucking bully because your dad's one?" Hanni Pham, The Vice President, asked as she witnessed the harassment going around.

Y/n just scoffed and ignored her.

"I'm fucking talking to you!!" Hanni yelled.

Y/n bit the inside of their cheek then turned around to grab Hanni by her jaw.

"Listen here, Princess. The only reason you still fucking exist is because of me so calm the fuck down and go back to sitting still and looking pretty. That's all you're good at anyway!" Y/n hissed.

Hanni snatched Y/n's hand off her and then turned to aid Haerin, leaving Y/n to go on their way.

Y/n was too annoyed to change their bloody uniform at this point so they just ended up going to class like that.

As they walked into their first class of the day, Y/n noticed everyone had their books.

"Dammit!" Y/n whispered to themselves then looked for a book to snatch.

Y/n then whistled at a classmate and their classmate just ignored them.

"Jihye!" Y/n whistled again.

"Danielle!" Y/n said again, starting to lose patience.

Dani just kept on ignoring them.

Y/n then got up and pushed Jihye out of her chair. "Are you fucking deaf or something?!" Y/n yelled at her.

"Jesus christ, you're such a fucking asshole!" Another classmate yelled at Y/n.

As always, Y/n just ignored someone who wasn't their target and grabbed Danielle's book.

"That's mine!" Danielle yelled as she got up of the floor.

"The teacher will lend you one," Y/n scoffed then returned to their seat.

- Minji POV -

"Here we go again," I whispered under my breath as I saw a limping Ni-Ki entering the school campus.

I walked up to him and as always, he lied to me. "I got into another bike accident, you didn't have to wait for me President," Ni-ki tried to deceive me.

"You do realize it's easy to know who beats you up every day. Y/n shows up all bloody and with bruised knuckles every day... soon after, you limp into school and lie to my face," I coldly spoke.

"We can't help you if you don't speak up. Y/n can't keep beating the hell out of you.... are you waiting till you're dead to speak up?" I asked as my blood started to boil.