WE'RE SORRY

Narrator

While Y/n was getting treated at the hospital, everyone was scrambling around to try to calm themselves down.

After a few hours of waiting, everyone gathered around Y/n's hospital bed to wait for what was next.

- Y/N POV -

I started to wake up.

I couldn't remember the last thing that happened besides Ni-Ki losing his shit because dad was probably gonna beat his ass for his horrible test scores.

I groaned once the familiar smell of sterile hospital hit my nose.

"Urrghh," I sighed out as I started to open my eyes.

I was immediately spooked and jolted up from my bed once I saw what was in front of me....

"SURPRISE!!"

I was so startled that all that could come out of my mouth was

I was so startled that all that could come out of my mouth was.... "WTF?!"

"What is wrong with you guys?!" I chuckled, a bit in pain.

"Hey, we used to do this all the time!" Dani exclaimed.

"Yeah, as kids!!" I rebutted.

It was true.

I was alway the more mischievous out of our whole friend group, so I was often being brought to the hospital for being stupid as a kid...

Or for injuries my mom neglected.

I looked around the room too see if Wonyoung was around as well.

After all, Wonyoung was the only priority I had at the moment.

I tilted my head to try to see if she was behind the girls and...

She was.

She has a cute small but comforting smile

"I'm glad you're okay," I sighed out of relive.

"I'm not the one you need to thank," she softly soft as she turned to look at the girls.