I WILL KILL YOU

Narrator

Hanni and Y/n woke up in a bit of an awkward state. They woke up cuddling and a bit too close to each other's lips.

"Hurry up!" The Vice President whined at Y/n as she too had to struggle to get a uniform on.

To Hanni's fortune, the only uniform she had available.... was an old uniform that Danielle had left 2 years ago ...

Before they all stopped talking to Y/n.

- Y/N POV -

"Hurry up! I can't be late!" Hanni yelled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me for a few blocks.

It was understandable....

Considering her student body position.

"Owwwe!!" I whined as I felt Hanni's nails dig into my skin.

Soon, that pain meant nothing....

"GET UP, YOU FREAK!!!"

Hanni and I heard yelling coming from the front gate of the school.

"I'm telling you. Y/n will run to their savior! That's when we'll get them!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Hanni and I looked at each other for second before rushing over to the commotion.

When we arrived, we were in disbelief.

Ni-Ki and his friends were beating Hyein and Haerin with bats.

"Y/n!" Hanni smacked me.

I was a bit confused and enraged....

Confused because Hanni seemed to want me to do something about it...

And enraged... because... how dare someone touch my friends.... Let alone hurt them... in any way.

"Y/N, DO SOMETHING!!!" Hanni yelled in a panic.

I lowly growled under my breath, knowing that one of the girls would ended up mad at me... but I stepped up to stop what the fuck was going on anyway.

"Y/n, you're finally here!" Ni-Ki taunted.

"You remember my friends right? Jake, Jay, and Jungw-"

I didn't even left Ni-Ki finish before throwing a punch straight to his face.

Jay and Jake quickly began to attack me with their bats.

I struggled with them for a bit before I snatched Jake's bat from his hands and began to use Ni-Ki's boys as practice balls.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH THEM!!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" I roared in pure rage.

"I know!!" Ni-Ki yelled as he wiped his bloody lip.

"You think we don't know that you killed Geon!!" Jake yelled as he got up from the floor.

I growled under each deep breath I took.

"Y/n, drop the bat!" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me....