SECRET

Narrator

The girls helped Y/n to the infirmary.

Meanwhile, Minji had gone to the student council room to breakdown.

"Y/n, they're just stitches," Hanni kept pledging with Y/n.

It was clear to the girls that Y/n didn't want to be touched by anyone or helped with anything out of fear.

"Hanni, we have an exam today," Dani told The Vice President.

"Dammit, we can't just leave Y/n here," Hanni sighed out in frustration.

"I got it unnie. I'll take care of Y/n," Hyein volunteered.

Hyein was still an underclassmen so her exams didn't line up with the rest of the girls.

"Okay, just call or text if something happens," The Vice President agreed before rushing over to class with Dani and Haerin.

- Hyein POV -

It was very painful to watch Y/n continuously bleeding while sleeping.

The nurse was doing her best to soak up the blood and stitch up Y/n's wounds but it didn't seem like it was good enough.

I never understood why Y/n didn't just go to the hospital or why the school didn't call the police, specially after such a public event.

"Okay, just let Y/n sleep. If you see anything concerning like excessive bleeding, seizures, or anything like that, call me right away," The nurse told me.

"I need to step out for a bit but feel free to stay for as long as you'd like," She added.

I got up to bow at her then just waited for Y/n to wake up.

I knew I didn't know as much as my Unnies did. I knew that Y/n was a bully... but I never really thought that Y/n was a bad person.

I just thought Y/n was going through a lot.

A few hours went by and Y/n seemed to be peacefully sleeping without whimpering in pain or shuffling too much.

I was cleaning Y/n's blood off their face with a damp towel when Y/n suddenly woke up.

"Hyein, I'm okay," Y/n tried to push me away.

"Just a little more. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you," I softly responded as I finished up what I was doing.

"Hyein, get to class!" Someone abruptly walked into the room.

I turned to see who it was and it was Minji unnie.

I bowed at Unnie and did as she asked.

- Y/N POV -

When I came to it, I found Hyein dabbing a damp towel on me.

"Why did is she being so nice?" I thought to myself.

Suddenly, The President walked into the infirmary.

She asked Hyein to leave and then stared at me.

"Fresh uniform," She coldly told me.

I just sighed.

Every morning, Minji would put a fresh new uniform in my locker. She did it in hopes to keep father from beating me for not having a fresh and crisp uniform on.

"Come on, get up!" Minji coldly ordered.

I painfully sat up on the bed and Minji stepped up to help me unbutton my shirt.