MINJI

Narrator

Y/n and Ni-Ki were spared from a beating the night before.

Minji had given Ni-Ki a fresh uniform before he left the school so no one managed to get in trouble.

Aside from that, Mr. Nishimura, Y/n's father, felt embarrassed that the chairman's daughter had stepped up to tell him to stop disrupting student's morning routine.

He was so embarrassed that he donated another $100,000 to the school.

This morning on the other hand, Ni-Ki wasn't spared by Y/n.

"I don't understand why you're complaining. You're dad's favorite," Ni-Ki angrily told Y/n.

"Yeah, cus being the favorite is sooo fuunn when you get beaten everyday," Y/n scoffed.

Y/n was upset... like every morning... that Mr. Nishimura had given Ni-Ki allowance for the day for not them.

Ni-Ki was known around the campus to be filthy rich. While, Y/n was just know as the kid of someone rich.

"Stop complaining. You know why dad doesn't give you allowance," Ni-Ki rudely responded like always.

Y/n's dad felt no need to financially support Y/n because Y/n wasn't his actual kid, just a step-kid.

Y/n got angry again and grabbed Ni-Ki by the collar.

"I never understand you. I can hear you praying for my dear life when I'm being beaten but other than that you just act like a fucking brat. Am I just a fucking human shield to you?!?" Y/n unconsciously started to choke Ni-Ki.

"You're not my actual sibling," Ni-Ki snatched Y/n's hand from his neck.

"So, you just pray I don't die so your dad doesn't go back to beating you?" Y/n began to get aggressive.

"No. I'm sorry, Sunbae!" Ni-Ki began to freak out.

To try to calm down Y/n pushed Ni-Ki to walk in front of them.

"You don't have to be so rude every morning," Ni-Ki hissed in anger.

Y/n tried to playfully smack Ni-Ki in the back of the head...

But it just made Ni-Ki even more angry.

"Sometimes, I wish you would just die," Ni-Ki mumbled under his breath.

"THAT'S IT!!" Y/n got enraged and began to beat the shit out of Ni-Ki.

"Fucking brat!" Y/n beat Ni-Ki until their knuckles were bleeding.

Once Y/n was done, They got up off Ni-Ki and coldly said.... "Better get to school in time and say thank you to The President for the fucking uniform."

- Minji POV -

I was hoping this morning was different, but I was mistaken.

As always, Y/n walked into the campus with bloody knuckles and Ni-Ki's blood splattered all over their uniform.

Y/n practically walked into school every morning looking like they just came from a murder scene... and there was nothing anyone could do about it...

Specially when Mr. Nishimura just donated $100,000 to father's school. Even more when Y/n's dad owned portions of the hospital and paid off the police stations.

"Where's Ni-Ki?" I coldly asked Y/n.

"Limping his way here," Y/n monotonely responded.

"You or your dad?" I followed up.