ENRAGED

Narrator

Mr. Nishimura had no idea wether to trust Y/n or not, but he knew he couldn't let Y/n out of his sight. He needed them in order to learn more about the girls and their families.

In the same manner, Y/n couldn't let their dad try to dig deeper in the girls....

So, Y/n offered to help Mr. Nishimura try to find out what happened to Geon.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung was doing her best to silently get Hyein and Haerin out of the hospital and into her secret apartment.

- Minji POV -

I was starting to worry about Y/n.

It was about to be midnight and Y/n hadn't checked in with any of us.

We all knew that Y/n had gone to meet with their dad, but we didn't know about what.

"Okay, I'll make you both some tea and get your medications ready," Wonyoung told Hyein and Haerin.

It was a struggle to take the girls out of the hospital just hours after they got admitted, but we got help from Hanni's mom and also some of Wonyoung's private guards.

"She's actually really nice," Hanni suddenly whispered to me.

I was too in my thoughts to really care for what she had said, so I just nodded in response.

"How long do you think it'll take for Y/n to text or call?" Dani suddenly asked.

I shook myself out of my worried to try to answer, but Wonyoung beat me to it.

"One thing I've learned about Y/n meeting their dad this late.... it's that Y/n won't be coming home that day. It's mostly to prevent being followed," Wonyoung explained.

I took a deep breath, realizing that she was right.

It wouldn't be smart of Y/n to get in contact with anyone truly cared about soon after. Specially if the conversation involved those people in any way.

Even after Wonyoung's explanation, we all still couldn't help but worry.

We all stayed up as late as we could before falling asleep unwillingly.

Wonyoung seemed to be the only one up all night, taking care of the maknaes.

The next morning, I woke up to an empty apartment.

Or so I thought

Or so I thought.

"Yah!! Wait really?" I heard Haerin's laughter coming from inside one of the rooms.

"That's so funny!" I heard Hanni's voice too.

I walked around the apartment to find out what was going on and came across Wonyoung's room.