BAD PERSON

Narrator

Y/n ended up getting upset at themselves for getting upset at Hanni.

Y/n was so upset that they ended up just leaving school....

Without telling anyone.

- Y/N POV -

I always hated when Hanni would be dead set on how people who do evil things are evil people.

I thought the same way at one point....

And while that's not entirely wrong.... it's not the whole truth either.

Every time one of the girls would mention anything about my behavior or what happened with Geon... all I wanted to do... was runaway....

And for once in a long time, I did.

I didn't go far.

I wasn't planning of being gone for more than a few hours... but I wanted to be as far away from everyone as I could.

I wanted to be myself for once.

Not what life made me, not what Mr. Nishimura made me, not how everyone saw me....

Just myself.

- Hanni POV -

"I can't find Y/n in any of our usual spots!" Wonyoung panted out.

The girls, Wonyoung, and I had been looking for Y/n for hours.

It was about to be 9pm and none of us could locate Y/n.

I knew I had royalty fucked up this time when Y/n literally just disappeared on us.

There was no warning, no text, no sign that someone had taken Y/n, nothing... there was absolutely no clues.

"Okay, how about we circle back around to Y/n's usual places and hope Y/n is somehow at one of them now," Dani tried to set up a new plan.

"Okay,"... "Okay!"...

The girls started to agree but from the corner of my eye, I could see Hyein take a deep breath.

A painful looking breath.

"Did something happen?" I whispered to her.

"I may have brought up.... Geon... last night," Hyein hesitated to share.

"YOU WHAT?!!" Minji yelled.

"Okay, okay! Calm down!" I gestured Minji to relax.

I should have known better when Y/n said, "You're right".

Y/n would never admit that during an argument... unless they were tired...

And I mean really tired.

Emotionally drained type of tired... maybe even physically.

"Ummm, I actually may have made it worse.... by saying... that Y/n was selfish.... and umm.... and... should be in jail," I admitted.

"What?!" Minji then yelled at me.

"I didn't know!!" I tried to defend myself.

"Unnie, what the hell?!" Hyein yelled at me too.

All of a sudden the dark school hall was echoing each of the arguments we were making. It was turning into a bickering frenzy of who was at fault and "why did Y/n have to be so sensitive?" And so on...