PROOF

Narrator

"I'm telling you! They did something and it's just a matter of time before we find out what!" Ni-Ki whined to his dad.

"How can you be so sure?" Mr. Nishimura asked his son, crossing his arms in disappointment.

Ni-Ki had sent his friends and guards to ransack the student council room for proof that Y/n or the girls had done something they're all hiding from everyone.

Unfortunately, when they brought the things they took to Mr. Nishimura....

There was nothing but school paperwork.

- Ni-Ki POV -

I was excited that dad had come to the hospital to see me....

But as always...

He didn't really come here to see me. He came here to scold me.

Everything my crew had brought to dad was worthless and now he thought I was going crazy, just trying to start problems.

"I'm confident that Y/n had something to do with Geon's disappearance," I sternly told dad.

See, I had no idea that Y/n had anything to do with Geon.

But Y/n gave themselves away when they threatened me.

I always knew what Y/n was capable of, but the way Y/n tensed up when I mentioned Geon's name just told me everything I needed.

"Geon? Your friend?" Dad chuckled.

I turned to give me a death stare.

"Oh, you're serious?" Dad seemed a bit surprised.

"When I find the proof that Y/n or those girls did something to Geon... I'm going to fucking kill them," I coldly told dad.

Dad lifted his head and stared at me for a second.

"Very well, I will look into it," Dad said... trusting me for once...

"But when we do find proof. You can't back down on your words," Dad coldly said.

"You draw blood with you own hands, vengeance can't be half assed or indirect," he added before storming out of my hospital room with his guards.

- Mr. Nishimura POV -

Riki had always been ill tempered and recklessly doing things to impress me.

The kid was an idiot at times...

But he had never made such a resentful remark.

"Go find Y/n and bring them to my office. I don't care if you need to forcefully bring them to me," I ordered my guards.

All my guards just stood still.

I looked at them in confusion, until one of them stepped up and whispered.... "Y/n is still in the hospital. There is paparazzi everywhere. We can't cause a scene right now."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my boiling blood.

Y/n was always somehow protected from my iron fist.

"Sir!" Someone suddenly called out.

It was Y/n.

I smirked to myself at how defenseless they looked.

"This kid? Kill someone?" I internally mocked.

I knew what Y/n was capable of, but they weren't a killer.

Y/n would always cowards or tried to find an alternative to doing things in order to cause as less harm as possible.

Y/n gave me a bow and i hissed under my breath, "We need to talk".

Y/n lifted their head and nodded.

"Come by my office tonight. Come alone and don't be late," I coldly ordered.

Y/n just nodded and bowed again as I took my leave.

If I was going to meet with Y/n, I needed proof. Confronting Y/n without any bit of knowledge about what I was talking about could cost me a mule.

I still needed Y/n to marry Ms. Jang...

But if the claims were true...

Then I had an even bigger card hand to play.

If I could take all those kids and their stupid families down, then I didn't need the Jangs.

I didn't even need Y/n at that point.

-

-

-

-

-