MYSTERY

Narrator

After what happened with Mr. Nishimura and Geon's phone, Y/n went MIA.

Y/n didn't want to put the girls in more danger and they didn't want the girls finding out what was on that phone. Y/n also didn't want Mr. Nishimura having the upper hand with the pictures he had acquired, so Y/n was staying close to the old man.

The girls were all a little suspicious about what was happening, but they understood.

Wonyoung on the other hand...

- Wonyoung POV -

I hadn't seen or heard from Y/n for a whole week. I was starting to wonder if they were dead.

Ever since that day at my apartment, all the girls have been very quiet and cautious about their actions. They're all specially very careful with their words when I'm around.

"Are you okay. Unnie?" Hyein suddenly asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I hummed out.

Haerin and Hyein had been recovering quite well since Ni-Ki's brutal beating.

"You were spacing out again," Danielle informed me.

I was listening but I was still a bit dazed from my thoughts, so I tried to shake myself conscious.

"Are you thinking of Y/n again?" Minji asked with a worried look.

"Yeah," I lowly replied, starting to play with the food in front of me.

I took a deep breath to try to ease my mind and looked around the dinning table to find that everyone else was already done eating their dinner.

"Y/n probably has a good reason for going missing. It's best we all just act normal," Minji tried to comfort me with the same words she had been telling me all week.

"Yeah, Y/n does this at times. It's nothing to be concerned about," The Vice President repeated her same words for the 10th time in the week.

"I still don't understand what that fight was about!" I unconsciously slamming my spoon on the table, standing up from my chair.

All the girls looked at me in shock.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and decided to retreat to my bedroom.

Before I knew it, the day had gone by and a new one had started.

"We're all heading to school!!" Hanni yelled through my bedroom door.

"Kaayy!!" I groggily yelled back.

I groaned and moaned for a bit, tossing and turning on my bed.

I didn't want to go to school. It was just a stupid reminder that Y/n was nowhere to be found.

It was torturing.

Yujin kept telling me that everything was going to be okay, but for once... I didn't believe it.

I slid off my bed and decided that I didn't want to keep having this fearful feeling anymore.

I did my morning routine, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

"Everything will be okay," I whispered to myself as I looked in the mirror.

I left out a loud sigh.... before tossing my hair over my shoulder.... and walking out of my apartment.

I got in my car and speeded my way down to Mr. Nishimura's office.

Mr. Nishimura's office was the last place I wanted to go to, but I needed to make sure Y/n was okay.