I LOVE YOU

Narrator

The girls all heard Y/n's brief conversation with Wonyoung.

They watched as Y/n quickly got up from the floor and started to put their jacket on.

No one knew what was going on, but they could only guess...

- Minji POV -

"Don't do it!" I begged Y/n.

Y/n had nothing else to lose, we could only imagine what they had in mind when it came to helping Wonyoung out.

"Please, just think things through!" Hanni began to beg too.

"Sunbae, you just got out of jail. Don't make things worse!" Hyein pulled on Y/n's jacket.

"Don't. We were having such a good time," Dani tried to hug Y/n.

"There's nothing else I can do to fix it!" Y/n groaned out, as we all tried to stop Y/n from leaving.

"Please don't, I love you!!!" I yelled out.

Y/n stopped for a second, but suddenly continued to keep trying to walk out the door.

"Y/n, please...," I groaned out as we tried to anchor Y/n's feet to the floor.

"Minji, I love you too, but Wonyoung needs my help!" Y/n groaned back, continuing to try to get to the door...

But the one person who hadn't spoke up was standing right in front of it.

- Haerin POV -

I watched as all the girls helplessly tried to keep Y/n from leaving.

We all knew what Y/n was about to do.

Y/n had the guts to do it to Mr. Nishimura, who could say they didn't have the guts to do it to Mr. Jang.

"Haerin, help!!" Dani unnie suddenly yelled, as she tried to get Y/n to stop moving their feet.

"Just let 'em go," I sighed out.

I knew there was nothing we could do.

"What?" Everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing...

Including Y/n.

"I love you too much to let you walk out that door, but if loving you was easy then it would feel like I'm loving someone who isn't you," I sighed out.

"What?" Y/n looked at me confused.

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I love you and if this is what you think you need to do, then can you at least say you love me back?" I started to get a bit emotional.

I knew we were all losing Y/n whether we liked it or not.

It was more about accepting it.

"Of course, I do love you," Y/n said with a hitch breath.

"Oh, Haerin. Come here!" Y/n suddenly pulled me into a hug.