¡PLAY!

Narrator

Ever since that night with Minji and Hanni, the girls hadn't talked to Y/n.

The girls seemed to think that Y/n was mad at them for keeping their arrange marriages a secret... while Y/n seemed to think that the girls were mad because Y/n confessed to having genuine feelings for Wonyoung.

It was just a confusing mess...

And neither party seemed to want to be the first to speak up.

During all this, Wonyoung just minded her own business and prepared for the play...

But now,

It was the day of the play.

- Y/N POV -

"Why are you getting ready for the stupid play? I've never even seen you care about school events like that," Ni-Ki whined as he tossed a football in the air.

Ni-Ki was back to acting like an annoying little brother. He knew that if he stuck with me, that he would be protected from his dad.

As much as I hated him at times, I still had a soft spot for him. So, I just let him play the little brother card.... though I was always cautious...

"There is six absolutely gorgeous girls participating in the play and I'm not going to miss that," I answered him as I tidied but my outfit.

"You're a simp," Ni-Ki made a disgusted face before walking out of my room.

"At least I know how to get girls!" I smugly responded.

I finished up getting dressed and grabbed the 6 boquete of flowers I have bought.

I made sure to drive my car to school.

I wanted to congratulate Wonyoung on her first play and take her out to eat afterwards.

I felt like a little kid having their first crush but I was fine with it....

After being angry for so long... it was kind of nice to have something pleasant to look forward to.

"Hey!" I quickly sneaked up backstage to see Wony.

"Hi, baby!" She greeted me with a kiss.

I couldn't help but smile through the kiss.

Once we finally pulled away....

I noticed all the girls looking our way...

Hanni, Dani, Minji, Haerin, and Hyein were all in different sections of the stage.... but it wasn't hard to feel the stares piercing from every angle.

"Places everyone!!" We suddenly heard Jihye yell.

"I have to go on. Just sit down and behave!" Wonyoung said in a hurry.

I smirked at her request. I wasn't sure if she was being a sassy girlfriend or genuinely thinking that I couldn't behave.

"Please, I know how to behave. I'm a loyal dog!" I answered her as she walked up to take her place.

Jang slightly turned to give me a smug look and I took it as a sign that she was flirting back.

After that, I headed down to the third row to take my seat and the play soon started.

The whole play was honestly a little boring.

Aside from the fact that I had practice half of it with Minji and Wonyoung.....

It just wasn't my taste.

"Okay, everyone!" The play suddenly got interrupted.

I looked through the play's program and was confused as to why the play was being stopped. There was still two more scenes before the play's intermission.