BAD B*TCH

Narrator

Aside from giving the girls crucial information on what Y/n had been doing this whole time, Ni-Ki had stirred up the girls emotions.

All the girls were enraged, blood boiling through their veins.

They had woken up and chosen violence that morning...

Specially, Minji.

- Danielle POV -

Minji was not playing around when it came to Y/n anymore.

She had already told us how worried she was when Y/n showed up at her house last night and this just confirmed that Y/n was in grave trouble.

"GET UP!!" Minji yelled at Ni-Ki.

To be honest....

The two punches she gave him were pretty much deserved.

"Haerin, call your mom," She ordered.

"Already on it!" Haerin answered in response.

You could tell the kitty had her claws out too. She was just waiting for her chance to drag Ni-Ki across the floor too.

"Here's how it's going go," I stepped up... trying hold my anger in...

"You're going to get arrested. You're going to tell the cops exactly what you told us and clear Y/n's name," I coldly ordered.

"Else, we'll have to use this recording of you confessing just now," Hanni pulled out her phone to show Ni-Ki what she was talking about.

"That won't be necessary," Ni-Ki sighed out.

"I want it all to be over. I just want to be able to breathe for once," He started to cry.

The girls, and I, all looked at each other.

I don't think any of us could tell if Ni-Ki was being genuine or not.

"The police are on their way," Haerin told the group.

- Haerin POV -

It didn't take long before mom sent her men to arrest Ni-Ki.

I wanted to rip him apart myself, but I knew I had trust the process.

Ni-Ki had made all our lives miserable. Most importantly, he was the one reason Y/n was being tortured in the recent months.

"Relax. We'll get Y/n out soon," my mom tried to comfort me as we all waited around the precinct.

Unfortunately, since Mr. Nishimura's corrupt cops were in charge of a different station, getting Ni-Ki's confession processed would take a while.

"Why don't you girls go home? We'll call you when we have any new information," Hyein's dad told the group.

"I rather die than waste another second, alone in my room, worrying about Y/n," Hyein answered him.

"I second that," Hanni unnie spoke up.

"Honestly, I would rather be rotting in a cell with Y/n than have to suffer through this constant anxiety," Dani unnie followed.

My mom just sighed and rubbed her head. She knew we weren't going to leave.

Y/n had done nothing wrong.

Y/n was just trying to protect us.

"Alright, I'll see if we can get Y/n transferred to a cell here but there's not much else I could do. Y/n did have a gun in their possession after all," Mom sighed out.

We stuck around for a few more hours and just waited anxiously.

"Woah!!" Hyein suddenly exclaimed, as the rest of us were starting to fall asleep.

We all looked in Hyein's direction and she signaled us to look up at the TV.

"Famous business tycoon, Mr. Nishimura, died earlier in the day in what appears to be a targeted attack. Two arrests have been made in connection with the incident, but no further details have been released by the police,"

We all watched attentively as Mr. Nishimura was officially pronounced dead on TV.

"Poor Ni-Ki," we all suddenly heard Dani unnie whisper.

"What?!" Minji didn't seem to like her comment.

"What?! The dude shot his dad!" Dani tried to defend herself.

"If you're all not going to go home then go talk about this elsewhere. I'm not even supposed to allow you to be in here," My mom suddenly hissed at us.

"Why don't you go talk to Ni-Ki in his cell? He's not saying anything more than what he already said to you all," Judge Lee told us.

"Okay," Hyein answered him.

We all got up and my mom escorted us to Ni-Ki's cell.

Ni-Ki was crying in his cell.

But when he saw us....

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" He yelled at us.

"WHY DID Y/N HAVE TO CARE ABOUT YOU ALL SO MUCH?!? NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WERE'NT FOR YOU!!" He kept on yelling.

"You need to calm down!!" My mom ordered.

"It's fine," I lowly told her.

My mom sighed and slowly opened Ni-Ki's cell so we could talk to him.

I was starting to feel a little bad for him.

His dad had just died after all.

"It's Y/n's fault," Ni-Ki suddenly mumbled.

"Because of Y/n, my dad died!" He cried out.

All the pity I felt for him suddenly left my body.

"IT'S ALL Y/N'S FAULT!!" He yelled at us.

My blood was boiling....

And I couldn't help it anymore.

*SLLLAAAPPP*

"Haerin!" Mom yelled and the girls started to pull me back.

"See, it's all your faults. Specially Y/n's," Ni-Ki taunted again and we all lost it.

Minji took off her jacket.

Hanni loosen up her tie.

Hyein put her hair up.

Dani immediately pounced on Ni-Ki....

And I followed.

"If you all don't calm down, you'll be sleeping in a cell tonight too!!"

-

-

-

-

-