PUNISHED

Narrator

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT FOR A WOMAN THAT ISNT YOURS?!!" Mr. Nishimura slapped Y/n as hard as he could.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW HARD I'VE WORKED FOR YOU!!!" Y/n's dad yelled.

"I'M NOT HAPPY THIS WAY!!!" Y/n yelled back at Mr. Nishimura.

Y/n's dad was upset that Y/n had been so reckless and put their life in danger for someone who wasn't Wonyoung.

More importantly, He was upset that Y/n had ruined his plan.

- Wonyoung POV -

Mr. Nishimura had come to visit Y/n at the hospital. Up until now, he didn't know why Y/n was rushed to the hospital....

That's until The Hospital staff told him.

"That Mo kid didn't need you to save her. That's what the fire fighters are for!" Y/n's dad kept yelling.

"It's not like she forced me to run into the fire for her. Don't disrespect her!" Y/n yelled back.

Ever since we got engaged, Y/n had gotten a lot braver and started to stand up to their Mr. Nishimura.

It looked like at most time Mr. Nishimura respected Y/n for it but today.... that wasn't the case...

"Your job is to marry Ms. Jang. The only thing you have to worry about is Wonyoung-ssi. The only thing need to worry about, think about, care for is Wonyoung. The only thing you-"

"WONYOUNG IS NOT A THING!!" Y/n suddenly screamed in Mr. Nishimura's face.

The sudden scream startled both Mr. Nishimura and I. We had both stepped back from the sudden scare.

I have never seen Y/n as enraged as they were right now.

It made my heart flutter a bit. Y/n was standing up for me.

"Wonyoung is not a thing. She's a person, just like Danielle.... and I will love my future wife the same way I love my friends. I will sacrifice my life for Wonyoung just like I would for my friends.... There is nothing you can do about that. It's just the way that I am," Y/n coldly told Mr. Nishimura.

My heart was both fluttering and hurting.

Every time I thought I had fully accepted that Y/n will never let the girls go.... there was something that reminded me I wasn't.

Y/n bunching me up their friends just told me how little I meant to Y/n as a partner.

"Ms. Jang," Mr. Nishimura suddenly took me out of my thought.

"Yes, sir?" I responded a bit tense.

Mr. Nishimura always scared the hell out of me.

"I'm sorry Y/n was so reckless," Mr. Nishimura gave me a fake smile.

"I'm actually really proud of Y/n. It wasn't reckless. If Y/n putting themselves in dangerous for the people they love is how Y/n is, then I'm happy to be marrying someone that would give their life up for me," I proudly responded.

I wasn't about to coward behind Mr. Nishimura after Y/n just stood up for me.

Mr. Nishimura cleared his throat a bit. He looked a little taken back.

"Ahem! Well said,"Mr. Nishimura hesitantly said before exiting the room.

I turned to look at Y/n a bit concern that maybe what I have said would cause a beating.

Surprisingly, Y/n just gave me a smile and walked up to hold my waist. "I love you for that," Y/n whispered before pecking my lips.

My heart suddenly sighed of relief.