CONFLICTED

Narrator

After the events that had unfolded, unknown to Y/n, both Minji and Wonyoung felt conflicted about sharing the knowledge they had both just found out.

Meanwhile, Y/n was feeling warm and loved by the girls.

All the girls were being so attentive and loving to Y/n. The girls were like that every time Y/n ended up in the hospital.... but this time, there was no hostility whatsoever.

- Minji POV -

I found myself a bit complicated and lost. I wasn't sure if I should talk to Wonyoung and see what was going on or if I should tell Y/n....

I wasn't sure what to do after what I heard Wonyoung mumble.

Somehow, I found myself back in Y/n's hospital room.

"You okay?" Y/n suddenly sucked me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I said a bit distracted.

"Decided we're on a diet or something?" I heard Y/n trying to joke.

"Yeah, where's the food?" Hanni asked.

I was too in my head to try to play things off.

"Hey, Bear. What's wrong?" Y/n tried to check up on me again.

"Oh , nothing!" I finally faked a smile.

In that moment, I instantly decided that whatever was going on with Wonyoung wasn't any of my business.

Unfortunately for me.... Wonyoung suddenly decided to join us again.

"Hey, Wony!" Y/n looked so happy to see her.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down both my nerves and jealousy.

I was always happy for Y/n.... I knew I had my fair share of flaws... just like Y/n and the rest of us do.

"You okay, Jang-ei?" Y/n seems to pick up on Wonyoung's behavior as well.

"Umm, yeah! I just- I'm fine!" Wonyoung panicked a bit.

The room got tensed a bit. It was an uncomfortable tense like if Y/n could tell there was something going on.

"How about we all just go to the hospital's cafeteria together?" Danielle suddenly suggested.

"Yeah, im starving!" Hyein exclaimed.

I sighed of relief when I saw Y/n chuckle at her remark.

"Yeah, let's just eat something here," I decided to join in.

"Okay!" Y/n gave us a wide smile and started to get out of bed.

The maknaes quickly ran up to help Y/n.

"I can do it myself!" Y/n whined... but you could clearly see Y/n flustered demeanor.

Y/n's cheeks were all blushy and I could tell that Y/n was holding their breath.

It was a funny habit Y/n had when they felt nervous around us.

"Alright, let's eat!!" Hanni excitedly said and started to walk out the room.

Hyein and Haerin helped Y/n to the cafeteria while Dani walked with Hanni ahead of the group. I stayed in the back to make sure Y/n didn't slip or need any further assistance..... while Wonyoung walked behind me.

We had reached the hospital's cafeteria when I suddenly felt someone tug me back.

It was Wonyoung.

"Mind if I talk to you for a bit?" Wonyoung asked.