HERE

Narrator

After dinner with Mr. Nishimura, Jang raced down the highway to get Y/n to Hyein's house.

"Go! Go!" Wonyoung told Y/n.

"Well at least stop! Do you want me to fucking jump out a speeding car?" Y/n responded all frustrated.

"Right!" Wonyoung immediately hit the breaks.

- Y/N POV -

I had to practically jump out of Wony's car.

I ran down Hyein's driveway and banged on her front the door.

"Hyein, open up!" I yelled through the front door.

"Go away!!" Hyein yelled back within seconds.

Just by the fact that it took her less than 2 seconds to reply....

I knew Hyein had been waiting for me by the door.

I had stood Hyein up two times in a row now, well three now. I always had an excuse, it because either because of things with dad or things with Mr. Jang.

"Hyein, I'm here. I'm so sorry!" I yelled through the door.

I just wanted to make it up to her.

"GO AWAY!!" Hyein yelled through the door.

I sighed in frustration and I started to pace around Hyein's front yard not knowing what to do.

I was ready to just give up and leave, when the front door suddenly opened. I turned to look at Hyein and she started to close the door back up, so I ran in to her before it was too late.

"Hyein-ah, I'm here! Please!" I pushed through the front door.

"Y/N, GET OUT!!" Hyein pushed me.

"FINEE!!" I growled in anger.

"Rushed all the way over here for no fucking reason. What's the fucking point? I'll just go to Minji's for the night. Fucking pointless-" I started to mumble under my breath as I gave up.

"No, don't go to Minji unnie's!" Hyein suddenly grabbed my wrist to keep me from leaving.

"Huh?" I asked a little confused.

"It's my day. You're supposed to hangout with me!" Hyein suddenly got angry.

It suddenly clicked.

Hyein had been jealous since earlier in the day.

"So, you only want to hangout now because you don't want me hanging out with Minji?" I scoffed.

"Well, it's my day....," Hyein mumbled.

"What is it about me and Minji that bothers you so much?" I started to get a little upset.

"Is it our chemistry? Is it the fact that neither of us can stay away from each other? Or is it just that The President isn't afraid to show her feelings for me?" I angrily asked.

"Unlike other people," I gritted my teeth.

- Hyein POV -

"IT HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOU AND MINJI UNNIE!" I yelled in frustration.

Y/n was being smug and misinterpreting things.

"Then what?!" Y/n yelled back.

I scoffed in anger.

I wasn't jealous of Minji unnie at all.

I was jealous of the attention Y/n gave her.

After a few seconds of trying to bite my tongue, I couldn't anymore. I took a deep breath and shook my head in disappointment.

"You already know... you just act stupid," I whispered under my breath before angrily heading up to my room.

"Hyein!!" I heard Y/n yelled from down the stairs.

Y/n acted stupid at times.

All my Unnies made it out to be like everything between us and Y/n sunbaenim was about what happened with Minji....

But it wasn't.

At least not to me.

Something had happened before that....

And it had bounded us all together for life.

"Hyein, please!!" I heard Y/n knocking on my bedroom door.

"Sunbae, go away!!" I got aggravated again.

"Can you at least tell me?" Y/n lowly asked through the door.

I sighed to myself...

I knew what I wanted to say and I knew I could say it if really wanted to...

But I always thought about what the girls would say...

"It's a trauma response,"

"Y/n doesn't remember,"

"It's best if we stay quiet,"

You see....

The girls and I weren't bonded by the incident with Minji.

Only Minji unnie and Y/n sunbaenim were.

What really bounded us all together....

Was an incident that happened when we were little.

We had a friend before....

He was nice and sweet. He always wanted to spend time with us. He gave us gifts and was protective over us....

But as we got older....

He wasn't so nice anymore.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-