Chapter 6

I rushed to get ready and get to the training grounds before Xander and Ivan could arrive , but to my own dismay when I was about to go outside a voice called from "Good day, Miss Katherine"

I looked back with greeted teeth and said "Good day to you too, Prince Xander"

"Why instead of ice there fire dancing in your eyes today, Miss Queen" he said.

He just likes to make my fun a lot."It's to burn those who will annoy me" I said. There is a thing that like other people I can't ignore him, even his appearance frustrates me.

Not wanting to be near him anymore I just went to the fields .

There Lucas was as usual practicing his moves. When he saw me approaching he stopped and came to me.

"So Kathy why don't we do a match today, the one who will lose do whatever the winner says" he said.

I glared at him and made a fire ball in my hand and when he saw it his eyes widened "It's Ok it's ok, let's do the practice but may I ask why are you so angry "

I looked at him, the last time this match didn't go well as even though I have so much magic but my body is not that strong and if I will use my magic to strengthen my muscles overnight this will grab too much attention which I don't want. The fire ball I just made was also a small one and Lucas was afraid of that because he is afraid of fire.

We were doing our practice peacefully when someone thought to interrupt us  "Hey, Miss Katherine" It was Prince Ivan.

"Good day to you your highness" I said while turning.

Prince Xander was also with him who looked really irritated, I wonder why.

"Hey,Xander and Ivan" Lucas greeted them. Oh did I forgot to mention that the princes are good friends with Lucas and he is just too possessive of his friends that he didn't let me meet them, not like I wanna meet but you got what I want to say.

"Your magisty, you should be with my sister but I don't see her anywhere" I said with a cold tone.

"Oh, Ice Queen, Ivan just came to see Lucas and show me the way to the grounds" Xander said with a smile to which Ivan glared at him.

"So now that we are here and you have also seen Lucas, you should go Miss Ecart will be waiting for you" he said.

Ivan looked at his smirk and sighed "Farewell Miss Katherine" .

When Ivan was gone I asked "Prince Xander what is you business here at the training grounds"

"Oh that actually I thought that Ivan and Miss Ecart are going to talk about engagement so I don't want to be the third wheel that's why I thought that I will till the time do some training with you" he said while scratching his neck.

What is it? I never saw him nervous, well there is always a first time. I looked at him and at the same time he did, we stared into each others eyes before I looked away.

Xander POV

Life was as boring and tiring as ever, and when you are the crown prince it adds the cherry on the top.

My dad is sick and my mother is abusive and my brother he is a total nuts. Being the crown prince is not easy.

I have to handle everything own my own because of dad's sickness and my mom is always abusive because she wants to make my brother the crown prince.

I have just two friends, Prince Ivan of Enchancia and Lucas who is the son of the Grand Duke of Selteriola. It's good to have a relation with the House Ecart as it is really powerful both financially and military.

Life was going as usual when I heard that the Grand Duke adopted a girl off the streets, interesting I thought.

I also got the invitation to the girl's birthday banquet and also her first social debut. I don't wanted to go but also I don't want to upset the Grand Duke .

One day before the banquet I went to see Ivan at the palace.

We sat together and chatted for a while when Lucas arrived.He looked like his usual calm self.

"Lucas so that new sister of yours-" Ivan asked before I can.

"Oh her before you ask she is not father's illegitimate daughter," Lucas replied cutting Ivan.

"So how is she like?" I asked looking bored, but inside I was curious, it's not always that a noble adopts a commoner.

"Why don't you see for yourself at the banquet but no funny businesses" Lucas said.

He looks like a complete siscon and it's been only 4 days since the girl came.

At the banquet I understood why Lucas was like that because she looks just like an angel with her ash white coloured hair and blood red eyes.

I always wanted that the girls should leave me alone and not notice me but I want this girl to notice me but she ignored me. When we were dancing she looked bored but her eyes were expressionless and cold.

She always didn't payed attention to me and instead talked to Alisteir, how jealous I was ,but then I started annoying her to get her attention. It's fun to see how annoyed she gets when I take her books but didn't mean to keep them, I always gave them beck to Lucas or Rosaline to give her back the books but she still blames me for stealing them. Well, when I see her angelic innocent face which is obviously always cold for outsiders I want to hide, she is just so pretty, when she will grow up she will surely become a killer lady with those looks .

I wanted to get engaged to her but the Duke refused that he doesn't want to get her engaged yet.

She is interesting, the only girl I like and I know Ivan likes her too but she will be mine.

We are 4 prodigies, I know she is, even though she doesn't show it, she is.

She is a prodigy.

___________________________________

Katherine 👇

Rosaline 👇

Replace the eyes to dark pink colour

a/n: I don't own the pictures.