Chapter 21

After dinner it was now time for the intarrogation to start.

As soon as she stood up from her chair there was a big bang on the table making her sit again.

It was Lucas who slammed his hands on the table. Katherine looked at him and then his cold eyes.

"So when did you got them?" it was now Xander who asked, he was having his poker face on this time.

She wondered that how many faces does this man have.

'Is it her or these two have become really domineering in these eight years'

She was silent for a few minutes before answering "An year ago"

"Lies" Lucas and Xander said at the same time.

She again looked at both of them who were now busy staring at each other.

She sighed when they again fixed their gazes on her.

"Seven" she said in a low tone.

"Both at the same time" Lucas questioned to which she nodded her head.

He sighed and looked at her in a warm way. He never thought that this cold sister of his will be frightened by him.

"The Legendary Wolf Of Light and The Midnight Tigeress Of Darkness, not bad " Xander said being indifferent.

She looked at him and frowned.

"But it's fun seeing that my little cat is respected by the Legendary spirits so powerful" he said and hugged her from one side and pulling her closer to him.

Seeing this Lucas also caught her other shoulder and pulled her towards himself.

Lucas and Xander were staring at each other with an unreadable expression on their face but she was sure that it was nothing friendly as she was now being pulled by both of them like the knot in the tug of war.

The tug of war continued for another half an hour before She got angry and  pushed both of them away with the help of her wind magic and went away angrily.

________ ________ ________ _________

It was soon the day to  go to the academy. Xander had left early in the morning so it was really peaceful when she came down to go.

She stepped in the carriage with her siblings and they departed to the academy.

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

Alisteir was also getting ready to depart from his home to the academy with a determined air around him.

He will do his best to win the heart of the one he likes this time.

Lily had also boosted her brother's confidence by believing in him and the gift he got from Kathy has added to it more.

The book he had got from her, he never separated from it since the day he got it and now also as he stepped in the carriage the same book was in his hand.

_________ _________ _________ _________

Drake was also departing from his mansion, also promising his parents that when he will be back he will bring the love of his life back with him.

His thinking was that if no one is backing away including that coward Alisteir why should he back away.

He will definitely defeat his enimies and bring his princess back home safely.

_______ _______ _______ ________ ________

The same thing was at the Palace of Enchancia but in a more severe way.

Ivan looked like he was going to war.

His father who has engaged him with Rosa were a little worried about the outcomes that might come if Ivan doesn't stop being stubborn.

But Ivan was also not the one to easily lose without a fight. He smirked as he remembered his plans for the days in the academy.

_______ _______ _______ _______ ________

In the Dragon kingdom Carlos was also departing to somewhere,  having a really cunning plan in his mind.

"Brother, you just wait and see I will take away everything from you including the world's most important person too" he said as he looked into a book in which there was a picture of a girl sitting among the trees in a forest with some of the legendary creatures bowing to her.

If he got hold of this person then he surely can get hold of the world.

_______ _______ _______ _______ ________

Xander who has already reached the academy was preparing for his fiancée's arrival and planning ways about how defeat his rivals.

_______ _______ ________ _______ ________

Lucas who was sitting in the carriage with Katherine was determined and confident that he will not let those bad boys steal his cute, little and innocent sister.

Rosa was also planning about how to get her fiancée's favor.

And unaware of all these things Kathy was just enjoying the breeze from out of the carriage's window.

a/n : Short chapter I know but there is a festival here ,the most important one, busy in cleaning the house and preparing.

Don't worry I will sure post a longer chapter next week and stay tuned because this is where most of the drama will unfold.

The Aleonar academy.