The Past

A/n: Hi how you all doing, today is friendship day so I thought of making an extra chapter to tell about Katherine's previous life.

Well by the way HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL MY READERS. Friends are really special so if you have such special friends comment below.
__________________________________

Katherine's POV

I sat on my bed after Rosa and Lucas' birthday party thinking about my previous life.

The most unfortunate thing was that I died on the same day of my birthday.

Flashback*

It was 6 October X0X0 aka my birthday. I was at school studying maths the most boring subject of life. Sometimes I just wonder that of what good maths would be to us if we want to become a writer.

Yeah, it was my dream, to become an author because I myself liked to read too much. I will just spend my weekends by reading books in my room while my negligible friends partied all night in the bar two blocks ahead.

I never had any friends or caring parents, I was just by myself alone and lonely. Books were my only escape from the reality that I am just completely useless.

My parents loved me when I was an only child but after coming of my siblings it changed, it became worse when I refused to become a doctor like my mother wanted and I became distant, now I live in an apartment that was given to me by my grandparents before they passed away.

If I say in reality they were the only ones who actually loved me. My previous friends also just took advantage of me for several things as I can't say no to anyone.

Today was My 18th birthday and as usual like any other of my birthday this year also I was just alone all by myself and my books.

I reached to my apartment and unlocked the door and I was surprised to see the insides.

My mom and dad were there, the room was decorated and there was a cake on the table. As I stepped inside they shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY. but I didn't gave a reaction, I knew why they were there.

They were here because they my younger brother got caught drinking and driving so they were disappointed with him and to save their reputation abandoned him to come here.

I just eyed them for a while and when they didn't say anything I started going to my room.

I was about to open the door of my room when my mother's voice reached my ears.

She was saying "Child, please don't ignore us, we knew we have done wrong with you but please forgive, you know mom and dad love you a lot".

I looked back at them and rolled my eyes. Now I was feeling pity on the younger brother that I blamed all my life because these people can't love anyone. Now they abandoned just a 16 year old child. Seriously.

To not to listen to their lies I took some chips and went out.

I had walked for just 10 minutes when I saw a car rushing towards me.

When I looked closely it was my mom and dad yelling at me to stop but I just ignored them and walked away.

They must have been pretty angry as the other moment I was trampled under their car.

I knew I will die right here,in a few moments. It started raining, it was like rain came to give me peace because I was about to end my miserable life.

Flashback over*

But who might have that I would be reincarnated into a novel.

Huh I sighed and looked out of the window and said "This was how I Ashley Woods died and reincarnated as Katherine in this book"