Chapter 20

Katherine came to the dining room for dinner, but what she saw inside was not something she felt pleasant with.

At the table as usual her family sat but there seemed a really thick tension between Xander and Lucas.

When she entered inside all eyes were on her and Lucas' eyes were looking at her with betrayal and Xander's eyes were watching her every move.

The posture of her dad and her sister had already gave her the feeling that things are not gonna go peaceful today.

And it was right.

As soon soon as she took her seat beside Lucas she was asked in a voice colder that the peaks of the Hell mountains in the south of the Enchancia kingdom.

"Kathy, where and with whom were you with this morning?"

Kathy looked at her brother who looked like a complete madman at this moment, ready to kill anyone.

Kathy never feared anyone in her life because she never had nothing to lose.

But the only thing she fears is this side of this young Duke.

When she was little she has heard many stories about the coldness of the first child of the Grand Duke and how terrifying it is.

She was never the one to pay attention to gossip or any rumors but whatever they said was true as now she was experiencing it herself.

She knew that Lucas doesn't like Xander a bit and will be angry when he will know that after refusing him she will go with Xander.

The situation now was of the same kind.

She looked at her father but he pretended not to see anything.

Another was her sister who was busy eating, not before stealing a few glances at the drama that was about to unfold.

And the last one was her so called fiancée whom was the real culprit causing this problem at hand.

She looked at him with the most murderous intent in her eyes as she could but he just chuckled and said.

"She just went on a trip with her fiancée, alone, why Lucas can't she go with her fiancée and you would not also want to be a third wheel between us both".

Fueling the fire more.

Lucas now directed his gaze towards him and was just about to pounce when she spoke "Brother he-"

But before she could say anymore there was a bang in Katherine's room.

They all rushed to her room to see that it was deshiveled, like a hurricane passed through.

They first thought that the family has was that some assassin might have sneaked and were about to call the guards when Katherine suddenly spoke or well shouted "Enough, come out in front of me"

Soon they saw a tiger cub and a wolf cub coming out of the heaps of the things and standing before her with their faces down.

"Now tell me what happened?" she asked them to everyone's surprise,  well, only to just Rosaline's surprise as the others already guessed of these creatures being her familiars.

Soon both of them turned into humans but with wolf and tiger ears and tail.

"It was he who started it" Luna said pointing towards Del.

"No master, I am being held for wrong here, it was obviously she who started it first" Del said defending himself.

"It doesn't matter who started it, what matters is that you both with clean this room by yourself, each and every corner and that with out my mana" she smiled a wicked smile at them as she cut off the mana supply to them.

In reality she was wanting to punish them for a long time as they have been bothering her very much.

Both of the familiars sulked as they started picking up the things with their heads down, pitiful faces and a down tail.

But it has no effects on Katherine, they didn't even said sorry for what they did, they deserve it.

She left them working nd went back to eat and so did her father and sister but Lucas and Xander were still there staring at each other and asked each other the same question,at the same time, with the same expression and tone.

"Do you knew about them?"

No one of them knew about Katherine having familiars and it etched their hearts as she didn't tell them about it.

Anyways after looking at the sulking and working familiars for sometime they both called out their familiars to help them.

"Liam come out and help them"

"Casey come out, help them"

They both said at the same time again and glared at each other before going out.

Inside the room there was a new drama to unfold as the lion spirit and fox spirit joined the Tigeress and Wolf spirit.

Casey ran to Luna and hugged her "It's been a long time and why are you still with this stinking dog"  They both laughed while Del frowned.

"He bro how's it going" Liam asked Del pointing towards Luna.

"What should I say, it's still hopeless" he replied.

"I think your mate is difficult to deal with" Liam said.

"Leave it, what about yours, do you found her" Del asked putting the stack of the books in the shelf.

"Not yet"

"What about your master, is he good"

"Yeah, a good person but sometimes he seems a bit crazy to me, difficult to understand" Liam said while thinking about the times when he received the craziest orders.

"Mine is no different,  she often calls me a dog and Luna a cat" Del complained.

"You are a dog" said Casey peeking from the closet doors.

"But the mana presence around her is very high and really dark, normal familiars can't come near her otherwise they will die" Del said.

"I have really never seen someone like this in the trillions of years of my life, she is like something that never existed here, so dark yet so pure" said Luna as she put the clothes back at there places.