Chapter 47

"So will you tell me who are you and what's your relationship with my sister?" Liam said these words in a tone which tend to send shivers down their spines.

Katherine stared at her brother who was basically ready to snap their necks if they said something that they should not have.

Lucas being the gentleman and a perfect aristocrate he is gave a graceful bow before giving his introduction "I am Lucas Ecart, the first and only son of Grand Duke Ecart, it's nice to meet you cousin"

Liam gave him an all over and said "So you really our the son of Raff, I suspected that as you both have the similar look and temperament, hope you took well care of my precious sister when she was at the estate"

"You have grown up to be really handsome, you look much better than that dad of yours"

"Raff?" Lucas looked at him confused.

Liam gave him a look that said, are you playing dumb?

But when still he can see confusion in Lucas' and others eyes he said "Don't you even know your father's full name?"

"Wasn't it Mr. Selueous Ecart only?" asked Damian.

"Huh, no its Selueous Raffale Ecart, Raff for short" Liam explained. The son not knowing his father's name? He doesn't even know what has been happening at the duchy for the years he was trapped.

Before when he was still free he was updated of all the events happening at the duchy.

"Oh, Ok" Lucas said embarrassed, he and his father, even though were close but did not met or talked often.

Now Liam's gaze was turned towards the black haired boy. A smirk made it's way on Liam's face when he looked at him. This man seemed interesting.

Damian gave a carefree greeting like his personality is, because anyone who Katherine trusts he will trust that person as well.

"I am Damian Lomeire, the second prince of the Enchancia Kingdom"

"The one from The Dead Dragon's tribe, you seem to have their qualities quite a bit, a normal person will be overwhelmed by your presence and might reach the death's door too" Liam stated.

"I bet that womaniser of a king took in many wives after your mother too, what a jerk!" Liam cursed the old man he never liked.

That old man has sent many assassins after him when he was a kid, trying to achieve control over the duchy. He would  criticise his mother's blood and insulted his father for marrying someone lower than them.

Liam fisted his hand, utterly frustrated, oh how he wanted to strangle the neck of that fool whenever he opened his trash.

He was the biggest of the idiots that he had ever met.

"And I am also your sister's best friend and buddy since childhood, we both are really really close" Damian winked at Katherine as he said this.

Liam frowned at him and said with a frightening look "Best friends?"

It was like he was giving Damian the opportunity to save himself from an early death.

Damian froze at the look and just nodded timidly. Xander snorted at him.

Katherine was really enjoying, the drama going on. She sat at the bed to be more comfortable as the main scene was about to come. She had a rough idea how will this brother of her will react to Xander's words later.

At his turn Xander came forward arrogantly with that pride of a great king that he is gonna be in future.

"Xander Riens, the crown prince of Dragon Wale" Xander said.

"The Red dragon, it's sure reborn after a long time, I bet you will be a great rular" Liam smiled

The Red Dragon's descendent, he was meant to be exceptionally powerful than the others of his race. He would really like to see his power one day.

"And I am also your beloved sister's fiancée-"

Smash!!

A vase broke into shatters. Katherine looked at the broken shards of the vase on the ground and swept it away by magic.

"What did you say Dragon Prince?" Liam glared fiercely.

"You heard it right, it's really nice to meet you, brother-in-law" Xander mocked daringly.

Swish!!

The next second many spikes stopped just a centimetre away from his neck.

"This is no way to greet you sister's fiancée,  brother-in-law" Xander said in a innocent tone.

He was currently playing with dark fire with his words and the funniest thing was that he truly knew what can be the outcome of his actions.

This led to the start of a never ending duel between two utterly strong individuals, ones if sent on battle field will become just like emotionless killing machines just to save their loved ones from getting harmed.

"What are you doing brother-in-law" the mocking continued.

"Something that my father would have done if he was alive and something, that Raff and his son should have done before fixing my sister's engagement" Liam said, his voice dripped with venom.

He was beyond furious and to say the anger of a demon is never a good sign.

That lousy uncle of his, he has gone too far this time,let him see him once, he will teach him a good lesson. Don't get him wrong, his father's so called brother always annoyed him whenever he visited home for some official work.

At some point in time he also thought that his uncle had a screw loose.

What he didn't knew now was that the person he met almost two decades ago is no longer the same carefree man he used to be . Sure he was cold sometimes back then too but not an emotionless person like now.

Swords kept clashing and things kept getting burned.

They were all in a void created by magic so nothing in the room gets damaged by the fight.

"Calm down brother-in-law we won't get anything out of this fight" Xander dodged an attack and said. As much as he wants to prove his worth in front of his in laws, they have came here for some other purpose.

"No can, this is a till death fight, it will stop when either you die or me" Liam said launching another attack.

Katherine's ears perked up at the sentence. This fight was going to far.