⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part one ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 001
TIME LEFT: 30 DAYS

hᥱᥣᥣ᥆, ιt'᥉ ꧑ᥱ. ᥕrιtιᥒg thᥱ fιr᥉t rᥱρ᥆rt, thιᥒg᥉ ᥕᥱrᥱ ᥉ᥙᥴᥴᥱ᥉᥉fᥙᥣ. ᥴᥙrrᥱᥒtᥣy ᥉ᥲfᥱ ᥲᥒd ι hᥲ᥎ᥱ ᥲ r᥆᥆f ᥆᥎ᥱr ꧑y hᥱᥲd. Ι'ᥣᥣ bᥱ ᥉tᥲrtιᥒg ᥉ᥴh᥆᥆ᥣ ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ, ι ᥴᥲᥒ't ᥕᥲιt t᥆ ꧑ᥱᥱt ᥱ᥎ᥱry᥆ᥒᥱ hᥱrᥱ. Ι ρr᥆꧑ι᥉ᥱ ᥒ᥆t t᥆ tᥲ꧑ρᥱr ᥕιth thιᥒg᥉ t᥆᥆ ꧑ᥙᥴh, bᥱ bᥲᥴk ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ.

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒆 my bike carelessly down the perpetually winding street. Rows of houses faded into buildings along the seaside town. A salty ocean breeze filled my lungs, providing a refreshing contrast to the polluted city air I was used to.

Time was of the essence, as I had a pressing task—reaching the nearby school where I had enrolled. My focus remained fixed on the road ahead, almost oblivious to the enchanting sea, just a stone's throw away. Alongside me, fellow students streamed through the gates, each finding their way into the campus.

Near the edge of the yard, a designated area caught my attention—the spot where everyone stored their bicycles. It was just as I had read about. Excitedly, although in the best manner I could contain it, I did the same.

After the students safely stowed their bikes, they dispersed towards the classrooms, each with a clear sense of direction. Yet it dawned on me, something that totally slipped my mind while preparing for coming here.

Shit I totally don't know where to go.

I looked around, not sure what I should do now. Everyone else seemed to know where they were going. So, after careful consideration, I figured I could ask one of them. 10 seconds of searching and my eyes landed on a young woman. She had long blonde hair that faded into blue at the ends, with streaks of navy blue at the front.

"Excuse me!" I called out, and she turned to face me, her striking blue eyes mirroring my confusion. Swiftly, I closed the distance between us. "Could you help me, please? I'm completely lost and can't find class 2-A."

Upon hearing this her eyes widened, and she quickly pulled me closer to her.

Her eyes widened as my words sunk in, and she drew me closer with a reassuring smile. "Ah, you must be the new student! Welcome! Lucky for you, we're in the same class. I'll show you the way." She looped her arm through mine and guided me towards the school building. "Follow me!"