⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fourteen ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 013
TIME LEFT: 4 DAYS

ᥣᥱ᥉᥉ thᥲᥒ ᥲ ᥕᥱᥱk ᥣᥱft hᥙh? tι꧑ᥱ rᥱᥲᥣᥣy dιd ᥱ᥉ᥴᥲρᥱ ꧑ᥱ, ι ᥒᥱ᥎ᥱr ᥱ᥊ρᥱᥴtᥱd ιt t᥆ ᥲᥴtᥙᥲᥣᥣy ᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ thι᥉ fᥲ᥉t. Ι'꧑ ᥉᥆rry ι dιdᥒ't ᥕrιtᥱ ᥲftᥱr ᥆ᥙr trιρ, ᥕhᥱᥒ ᥕᥱ g᥆t h᥆꧑ᥱ ι ᥕᥲ᥉ ᥉᥆ ᥱ᥊hᥲᥙ᥉tᥱd thᥲt ι ρrᥲᥴtιᥴᥲᥣᥣy ᥉ᥣᥱρt thr᥆ᥙgh thᥱ ᥕᥱᥱkᥱᥒd. Y᥆ᥙ'ᥣᥣ bᥱ hᥲρρy t᥆ kᥒ᥆ᥕ thᥲt ꧑y ρᥲιᥒtιᥒg ι᥉ fιᥒᥲᥣᥣy fιᥒι᥉hᥱd—!

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 laid her pictures out of the desk, proudly chuckling at her photography skills. I immediately picked one up, getting a closer look at it.

"Holy—March you really are amazing with a camera! How long did you spend sitting at the beach to take these?" She held a finger-gun up to her chin, grinning very widely at all the compliments she was receiving from me.

"Like what you see? That's about ten hours of work!" My mouth hung wide open, in complete disbelief. She really was fully committed to her part of the project.

March was also equally impressed at my painting—making a point to remark how she could practically feel the ocean coming off the canvas.

"Ah, I could just stare at it for hours..."

"Yeah, our project is totally getting an A." It was an incredible sense of relief and joy to finally wrap everything up; the weight of stress lifted off my shoulders knowing the whole thing was essentially done—we are turning in everything today after all.

"Hey speaking of that, we still haven't heard Dan Heng's poems." He jumped at the mention of his writings—quickly trying to hide the thin book he put together. "Oh no you don't!" March was quick enough to stop him from completely shoving it in his bag.

"Yeah you got to see our finish products, at least read us the poems you wrote!" Dan Heng sighed in defeat, reluctantly opening it to do as I said. Both of us stared at him with eyes of anticipation, which made his face contort into a mixture of annoyance and discomfort. He took one last deep breath before he began,

"Whispers on the breeze, ocean's dance, serene and wild—nature's heart unveiled." March and I made 'o' shapes with our mouths, clapping as he had finished. He offered a shy smile, feeling embarrassed about the fuss we had made over the situation."What?" Dan Heng's pupils darted back and forth between March and me, confused on why we were still staring at him.