⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part five ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 005
TIME LEFT: 23 DAYS

hᥱᥣᥣ᥆ hᥱᥣᥣ᥆, ᥕ᥆ᥕ tι꧑ᥱ ρᥲ᥉᥉ᥱd ᥉᥆ qᥙιᥴkᥣy. Ι ᥴᥲᥒt bᥱᥣιᥱ᥎ᥱ ιt᥉ bᥱᥱᥒ ᥲ ᥕᥱᥱk. ᥲ ᥣ᥆t hᥲ᥉ hᥲρρᥱᥒᥱd. ᥒ᥆thιᥒg ᥉ιgᥒιfιᥴᥲᥒt th᥆ᥙgh ι ρr᥆꧑ι᥉ᥱ~ ᥲᥣth᥆ᥙgh, ι dιd ꧑ᥲkᥱ ᥲ꧑ᥱᥒd᥉ ᥕιth dᥲᥒ hᥱᥒg. ᥕᥱ'rᥱ ᥆ᥒ g᥆᥆d tᥱr꧑᥉ ᥒ᥆ᥕ, ᥉ιᥒᥴᥱ ι dιd ᥉ᥙᥴh ᥲ g᥆᥆d j᥆b tᥲkιᥒg ᥴᥲrᥱ ᥆f hι꧑ ᥕhιᥣᥱ hᥱ ᥕᥲ᥉ ᥉ιᥴk. Ι'꧑ ᥲᥣ꧑᥆᥉t gᥣᥲd ι ᥕᥱᥒt. ᥲᥒyᥕᥲy᥉ thᥲt'᥉ ᥲᥣᥣ ι hᥲ᥎ᥱ, ι'ᥣᥣ rᥱρ᥆rt ᥲgᥲιᥒ ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ, ρr᥆꧑ι᥉ᥱ!

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ "𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 boards the train with the rest of the crew. They travel to many different worlds, and help people get stellerons under control," I made motions in the air with my hands; giving life to the words I was describing. Dan Heng was surprised to hear me recount the details so well.

"So you did read it after all. I thought you were just pretending," he remarked, setting his belongings on the desk as he prepared for class. I followed suit, rummaging through my own bag.

"What's this?" Serval cooed, bringing my attention back up. "Looks like you're on good terms with the ever scowling Dan Heng, how'd you manage that?"

"You could say I helped him out," I replied with a mischievous grin, which pleased Serval enough to laugh.

"Man good for you. I noticed him being rude to you on the first day, I felt bad it must've been because of me," the girl admitted, twirling some hair around her finger. The cheerful mood she just set seemed to have died down.

"What do you mean?"

Serval leaned toward me, her hand pressed against her face to conceal her voice, "I teased him about a book he was reading, and he overheard. Ever since then, he hasn't been a fan of mine. And I suppose my noisy personality doesn't help either," she explained in a hushed manner.

"I see. Well, that's too bad. You're pretty awesome to be friends with," I complimented with a grin, which she retuned with a wink. Our conversation faded as we turned our focus to the front of the room.

"Good morning Mr. Yang." The whole class once again greeted in unison. The older man thanked us, pulling out lecture notes from his bag.