⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-four˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗
ENTRY NO. ???
TIME LEFT: 0 DAYS

[rrr ᥙᥒᥲbᥣᥱ t ρr᥆ᥴᥱ᥉᥉ rqᥙᥱ᥉t...]

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ "𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 a little worried about it is all, Welt. He comes home everyday with a bigger frown that usual—and he keeps renting piles upon piles of atlases from the libraries..."

** for anyone who doesn't know an atlas is just a book of maps, charts, and geographical regions **

"I noticed it as well, he's having a little trouble focusing in class these days."

"Please talk to him, I tried to reach out to him but he doesn't want to open up."

The man smiled at her, resting a reassuring hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Leave it to me."

__ __

Dan Heng's eyes follow the swaying curtains, his mind beginning to drift from reality. Beside him, a girl scrambled to dig through her pockets, searching for the photographs she had prepared to send.

"Awwww," March groaned, patting down her pockets, "I swear I brought them with me!"

"I had no idea this classroom even existed...Tingyun really knows the school layout." Serval tapped the edges of the dusty desks, looking underneath them for anything interesting.

"So how is this going to work," Gepard interrupted, peaking inside the package, "are we just putting things we want to send to her?" March momentarily disregarded her frown, gaining on an excited grin as she responded to him,

"Yup! Dan Heng said once he finds where she went, we can send it!" She stole a glance at said male, finding him adrift in his own thoughts. Unable to grab his attention, her face turned back to concentrated as she searched for her missing polaroids once more.

"Oh that reminds me!" Serval dug into her backpack, pulling out a small keychain. "Check this baby out, made it myself." She carefully used her nail to strum the tiny strings of the mini guitar, which created noise—much to the astonishment of everyone in the room.

"Woaahhhh, you really made this thing?!" March immediately sprung up from her seat, having completely forgotten about her own gift.

"Yup! I hope she likes it. This is only a prototype though."

"She'll definitely love something like that," Pela assured, stepping into the room with a bright smile, and an armful of records. "How's it going guys?"

"Hey! Wait—what's all that for?" The blonde lady took the objects from her arms, observing it in the air with squinted eyes.

"They're my extra vinyls, she mentioned that she wanted to have some. It was strange though, she said she hadn't seen this album in forever, but it came out only a couple months ago." Serval shot a perplexed expression at her friend, eyes darting back and forth between the records.