⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eleven ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 011
TIME LEFT: 9 DAYS

hᥱyyy, y᥆ᥙ dιdᥒ't ꧑ι᥉᥉ ꧑ᥱ t᥆᥆ ꧑ᥙᥴh rιght? ι h᥆ρᥱ ᥒ᥆t, ᥉ιᥒᥴᥱ ι'꧑ rᥱρ᥆rtιᥒg t᥆ y᥆ᥙ ᥲgᥲιᥒ! ι ᥲᥴtᥙᥲᥣᥣy jᥙ᥉t ᥕ᥆kᥱ ᥙρ ᥱᥲrᥣy, ᥕᥱ'rᥱ ᥲt thᥱ bᥲthh᥆ᥙ᥉ᥱ. ᥱ᥎ᥱry᥆ᥒᥱ ι᥉ ᥉tιᥣᥣ ᥉ᥣᥱᥱριᥒg. T᥆dᥲy ᥕιᥣᥣ bᥱ ᥎ᥱry fᥙᥒ—ᥒ᥆?

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ "𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 we need to visit the clay sculptures first!" March adamantly stomped her foot, clearly not going to give up on her endeavor.

"No way—those are totally lame. Everyone knows the paintings are the best exhibit." Pela raised her finger in a 'matter-of-fact' motion.

"Hey now everyone we should calm down..." Gepard waved his palms in a calming motion, trying to diffuse the growing tension. Dan Heng, Serval, and myself exchanged glances, just planning to go along with that everyone else wanted to do.

As the second day of the field trip, I came to know it was tradition to visit an art museum. Originally I thought it would just be March and Dan Heng, but half-way through Serval and the others asked to join us. The more the merrier, though—right?

The spunky blonde leaned herself close to my ear, and I could sense a smirk of her face as she spoke.

"Hey did you know, this place is rumored to be haunted?" My eyes widened slightly, and Serval let out a little giggle. "People say they catch glimpses of a strange ghost—with oily long dark hair and rotting skin..." Her voice became lowered and ominous.

"Seriously?!" She snickered, satisfied that she had scared me. "I totally have to find it then!" For a moment, Serval only blinked at me a few times. Her face was completely shocked, not expecting me to actively want search it out.

"I-is that so..."

"Okay it's decided... we'll look at the paintings first." March seemed rather dejected, grumpy she had lost the battle. Pela happily guided us through the halls. I was honestly in amazement at how unexpected beautiful the building was.

It had a unique architecture for this time period—the likes of which I hadn't had the chance to study. Among that was a busy crowd of people, families, couples, and friends were all gathered here to enjoy the exhibits. Normally someone wouldn't like the cluster, but I honestly found it to be quite exciting.