⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part nine ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 009
TIME LEFT: 11 DAYS

hᥱᥣᥣ᥆ ιt'᥉ ꧑ᥱ. Y᥆ᥙ'rᥱ ᥒ᥆t t᥆᥆ ᥲᥒ᥊ι᥆ᥙ᥉ ᥲb᥆ᥙt bᥱ bᥱιᥒg hᥱrᥱ ᥲrᥱ y᥆ᥙ? tι꧑ᥱ ι᥉ ᥲᥣᥕᥲy᥉ tιᥴkιᥒg~ ι'꧑ rᥱ꧑ιᥒdᥱd ᥱ᥎ᥱrydᥲy ᥆f y᥆ᥙr ᥕᥲrᥒιᥒg᥉. Ι ᥲᥣrᥱᥲdy kᥒᥱᥕ thᥲt ᥕhᥱᥒ ᥴ᥆꧑ιᥒg hᥱrᥱ. Ι'꧑ ᥒ᥆t ꧑ᥲkιᥒg ꧑y᥉ᥱᥣf t᥆᥆ ꧑ᥙᥴh ᥲt h᥆꧑ᥱ ᥉᥆ y᥆ᥙ ᥉h᥆ᥙᥣdᥒ't ᥕ᥆rry. Ι rᥲᥒ ιᥒt᥆ ᥲ tr᥆ᥙbᥣᥱ꧑ᥲkᥱr ᥒᥲ꧑ᥱd ᥉ᥲ꧑ρ᥆ k᥆᥉kι thᥱ ᥆thᥱr dᥲy th᥆ᥙgh. ᥉trᥲᥒgᥱ gᥙy.

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ "𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 wanna eat lunch with us today?" March poked at my shoulder, smiling awkwardly. I glanced at both her and Dan Heng. The latter was looking away on purpose—probably out of embarrassment.

"Thank you for the offer March, I usually like to eat by myself though." Her previously bright eyed dimmed, which did little to help my already heavy guilt for turning her down.

"But... you always eat alone these days. Are you sure you're alright? Come hang with us pleaseeee?"

"I promise I'm good, no need to worry. Really though, I'd rather explore around the school. I am the new student after all, better to know my surroundings." This was a lie, as I'd gotten the layout of the school down after the first few weeks.

"But it's so sad seeing you by yourself all the time! Please you have to come eat with us—no actually I insist! Just for today!"

"March." Dan Heng finally interjected, putting his arm on hers to stop her from reaching out to me. "That's enough, she already declined you twice." She jutted out her bottom lip slightly, frowning while slapping his hand away. I had turned my attention back to the front of the room, but my ear was still tuned into their ongoing bickering.

"What's the big idea!" March was attempting to whisper, but it seems to be almost impossible for her. Dan Heng shushed her, shaking his head in annoyance. I could sense March's irate expression, his action would definitely not slide. "You were the one who told me to ask her, and now I'm being scolded for it?!?!"

"March, shut your mouth before-"

Everyone's midday conversations were interrupted by the beeping of the intercom. A clear signal that someone was about to give us announcements. The focus of the room went to the speaker on the wall.

"Good evening Astral High, it's Kafka." I felt the shudder of all the students in the classroom, including myself. It would appear I wasn't the only one who was weary of the student council president. Even just hearing her voice was enough to inflict fear onto others. ✆ "Listen, I'm just here to give everyone a reminder that we're hosting club presentations during lunch and into fifth period, so be sure to check everyone's displays. I'm sure the club leaders and members worked very hard. Show them a little humility, hm~?" Kafka paused to chuckle, and a dead silence befell for a while. ✆ "Ah but anyways, that's all. Have a lovely rest of the day everyone~"