⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fifteen ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 013
TIME LEFT: 4 DAYS

[y᥆ᥙr ᥱᥒtry fr tdy hᥲ᥉ bᥱᥱᥒ ᥉ᥱᥒt... ]

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 only hear the slow heavy steps of my own shoes as I reluctantly walked down familiar halls. It was impossible for me to deny Mr. Yang after he so genuinely congratulated and praised me.

As I drew near the student council room, memories of my last encounter with Kafka and her cohorts flooded my mind. When I was there the atmosphere inside was suffocating—and her seemingly friendly demeanor hid sinister intentions.

Eventually, what I didn't want to see most was in front of my eyes. A room at the end of the hall, labeled in big letters still,

'STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM'

I carefully approached, taking caution to not make any noise just yet. Then with a deep breath—I slid the unlocked door wide open. My attention immediately darted to the front desk— I was relieved to see the infamous student council president was actually no where to be seen.

Only Silver Wolf and Blade were occupying the otherwise empty space. The treasurer was still sitting in the same place and position I saw her in during my last visit.

"Oh, it's you." Blade calmly stated, looking up from one of the numerous magazines piled at the coffee table. Silver Wolf hardly spared a glance from her game console as she got up to walk over to me.

"Hey newbie, what do you think I should do?" She shoved the console in my face again, impatiently waiting a reply.

"Um—maybe choose that option?" She turned the psp back around, looking at where I had pointed. I watched as her brows furrowed, and she gave me a small frown.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" I watched as she then pressed the option I hadn't picked—nonchalantly blowing a bubble from her gum as she strolled back to the couch. I felt a little irite over the fact she kept asking me for advice, but then scolding me for choosing the bad one; like I even knew anything about her game in the first place.

"I saw your finished painting." Thankfully, my attention was diverted when Blade spoke up—offering me a spot to sit on the other end of the 'L'-shaped sofa. As I settled into the seat, I watched him read for a few moments.