⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part six ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 006
TIME LEFT: 21 DAYS

ι'꧑ ᥉tᥲrtιᥒg t᥆ rᥱᥲᥣᥣy ᥣιkᥱ thι᥉ ρᥣᥲᥴᥱ. Ι ꧑ᥲdᥱ ꧑᥆rᥱ frιᥱᥒd᥉, ᥲᥒd thᥱy'rᥱ rᥱᥲᥣᥣy g᥆᥆d ᥲt bᥲ᥉ᥱbᥲᥣᥣ. Ι ᥱᥒdᥱd ᥙρ gᥱttιᥒg ᥲ ᥉ᥴrᥲρᥱ fr᥆꧑ ρᥣᥲyιᥒg ᥕιth thᥱ꧑ bᥙt ᥉ᥱr᥎ᥲᥣ'᥉ y᥆ᥙᥒgᥱr br᥆thᥱr hᥱᥣρᥱd ꧑ᥱ fιᥒd thᥱ ᥒᥙr᥉ᥱ. Ιt'᥉ fᥙᥒᥒy ᥉᥆꧑ᥱtι꧑ᥱ᥉ ι hᥱᥲr hι꧑ hᥙ꧑꧑ιᥒg hι᥉ ᥉ι᥉tᥱr᥉ ᥉᥆ᥒg᥉ ιᥒ thᥱ hᥲᥣᥣ᥉; ᥕhᥱᥒ ι ρ᥆ιᥒtᥱd ιt ᥆ᥙt hᥱ g᥆t ᥉᥆ ᥱ꧑bᥲrrᥲ᥉᥉ᥱd! bᥙt d᥆ᥒ't ᥕ᥆rry, ι ρr᥆꧑ι᥉ᥱ ι'꧑ ᥒ᥆t gᥱttιᥒg ᥙρ t᥆ ᥲᥒy ꧑ι᥉ᥴhιᥱf... Dᥲᥒ hᥱᥒg t᥆᥆k ᥴᥲrᥱ ᥆f thᥱ ᥉ᥴrᥲρᥱ, hᥱ ᥲᥴtᥙᥲᥣᥣy ᥉ᥱᥱ꧑ᥱd rᥱᥲᥣᥣy ᥕ᥆rrιᥱd ᥕhᥱᥒ gᥱρᥲrd br᥆ᥙght ꧑ᥱ t᥆ thᥱ ᥒᥙr᥉ᥱ'᥉ ᥆ffιᥴᥱ. ᥲᥒyᥕᥲy᥉ ι'ᥣᥣ bᥱ hᥲᥒgιᥒg ᥆ᥙt ᥕιth ꧑ᥲrᥴh ᥲᥒd dᥲᥒ hᥱᥒg thι᥉ ᥕᥱᥱkᥱᥒd. Ι'ᥣᥣ ᥕrιtᥱ ᥲgᥲιᥒ ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ.

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚, I was on the way to deliver notebooks to the student council room. Technically this was supposed to be Pela's job but she needed to leave school early for some reason, so naturally this duty fell upon me.

The corridors, despite the school's modest size, managed to confound me as I wandered aimlessly, indulging in the simple pleasure of walking. Fortunately, my meandering path crossed that of an older woman, her vibrant red hair a striking contrast against the neutral backdrop. A smile graced her lips as she acknowledged my approach.

"Um, sorry to bother you miss. Do you know where the student council room?" I inquired politely, bowing my head slightly. In a gentle gesture, the woman patted my shoulder, her laughter echoing softly.

"Why, of course. You must be the new student. I've just come from that room. Head down the hall, and make a left," she advised, her directions sinking in as I mentally charted the path. Without further ado, I set off, gratitude escaping my lips as I turned the corner.

Approaching the end of the hallway, a door came into view, emblazoned with the unmissable proclamation, 'STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM.' Slightly embarrassed by my own obliviousness, I placed the stack of notebooks on the floor, freeing my hands for the task at hand.

Knock knock.

The door wasn't locked nor closed, and the two soft taps I left on the wood caused it to slide open slightly. My eyes fell upon a young woman reclining in a rolling chair, a towering stack of papers adorning her desk. An open magazine had been serving as an impromptu eye mask, and her delicate removal of it suggested she had been dozing until my arrival. I presumed she was the student council president.