⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-nine˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗
ENTRY NO. ???
TIME LEFT: 0 DAYS

[rrr ᥙᥒᥲbᥣᥱ t ρr᥆ᥴᥱ᥉᥉ rqᥙᥱ᥉t...]

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚, my consciousness began to stir, pulling me out of the depths of my slumber. My senses were muffled, and my mind felt like a haze, as if I were floating between dream and reality.

As my senses sharpened, I gradually became aware of my body. There was a sensation of softness beneath me, like a cushioned surface that gently cradled me. Still, my eyelids felt heavy, as if they were reluctant to open fully.

Gentle mechanical hums surrounded me, resonating through the air. They were soothing, rhythmic sounds that seemed to emanate from all directions, cocooning me in a sense of security.

The air in the room carried a faint coolness, and a hint of sterile cleanliness.

"Vital signs detected, commencing calculations—Initiating diagnostics."

Because I was still waking up, the robotic voice seemed more distant than it actually was.

With a concerted effort, I finally managed to pry my eyes open, wincing against the bright lamp that overwhelmed my retinas. The intensity of the illumination was disorienting, and I squinted, trying to adjust my vision to the lighting around me.

Amidst the radiance, I discerned the figure of Svarog, his massive form looming over my figure. His single glowing eye regarded me with a sense of familiarity, and I sensed a reassurance in his presence.

As if in response to his command, a series of screens materialized in my field of vision, displaying an array of data. Graphs and numbers appeared across the screens, each one representing a different aspect of my well-being. My heart rate, respiration, brain activity—all were meticulously monitored and analyzed.

My body still felt leaden, as if I had just woken from a deep sleep, but I was able to move my limbs, albeit with a certain degree of effort. It was as if I had been submerged in a state of stasis, and now, I was slowly being brought back to life.

"Vital signs stable. No anomalies detected," Svarog announced, his tone a clinical precision.

I attempted to speak finally, my voice coming out as a hoarse whisper.

"Svarog?"

The towering figure shifted slightly, his eye fixing on me.

"Welcome home, dear child. I am glad to see you back safe."

I nodded weakly, my throat dry and scratchy. The realization that I was back in the lab, in the presence of Svarog, filled me with feelings of comfort.

Yet when the memories of what happened while in the past flooded back, there was a sense of something akin to disappointment. Similar to how you'd feel after coming home from a vacation.

As Svarog continued to run its diagnostics, I allowed my gaze to wander around the lab, catching all the latest experiments the robot had been working on. I even saw a little drawing Clara had made for him sitting on his desk.

So cute.

"Dear child, restoration procedure confirmed successful," Svarog's voice announced, his words punctuating the end of its analysis.