⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part four ˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗✦ ENTRY NO

ENTRY NO. 004
TIME LEFT: 25 DAYS

bᥱᥱᥒ ᥲ ᥕhιᥣᥱ, h᥆ρᥱ y᥆ᥙ ᥕᥱrᥱᥒ't t᥆᥆ ᥕ᥆rrιᥱd. ᥉᥆rry ι dιdᥒ't rᥱρ᥆rt, bᥙt ᥕhᥲt dιd y᥆ᥙ ᥱ᥊ρᥱᥴt ιt ᥕᥲ᥉ thᥱ ᥕᥱᥱkᥱᥒd! ι hᥙᥒg ᥆ᥙt ᥕιth ᥉ᥱr᥎ᥲᥣ ᥲᥒd ρᥱᥣᥲ. ᥉ᥱr᥎ᥲᥣ ᥴᥲᥒ ᥲᥴtᥙᥲᥣᥣy ρᥣᥲy thᥱ gᥙιtᥲr ᥕᥱᥣᥣ, ᥲᥒd ρᥱᥣᥲ ᥴᥲᥒ ᥲᥣ᥉᥆ drᥙ꧑. Ιt ᥲᥣ꧑᥆᥉t ꧑ᥲkᥱ᥉ ꧑ᥱ ᥕᥲᥒt t᥆ try ᥲᥒd ᥣᥱᥲrᥒ ᥲᥒd ιᥒ᥉trᥙ꧑ᥱᥒt t᥆᥆. bᥙt ι'꧑ gᥱttιᥒg ᥆ff t᥆ριᥴ, ι ρr᥆꧑ι᥉ᥱ ι'ᥣᥣ d᥆ ᥕhᥲt ι ᥴᥲ꧑ᥱ f᥆r ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ. Ι ᥉tιᥣᥣ hᥲ᥎ᥱ tι꧑ᥱ th᥆ᥙgh, ι'꧑ ᥕᥲιtιᥒg f᥆r thᥱ rιght ᥲt꧑᥆᥉ρhᥱrᥱ. Jᥙ᥉t ᥣᥱt ꧑ᥱ ᥱᥒj᥆y thι᥉!

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚. Some morning light filtered through the window, casting a soft glow in the room. This atmosphere felt lonely as I woke up, the chill of the room contrasting with the warmth of my bed.

An alarm clock next to my bedside caught my eye, and the realization that I was running late hit me. A few seconds of standing in shock, and I was already slipping into my uniform.

They were the only pairs of clothes I owned anyways.

Rushing out of the house, I skipped breakfast, intending to grab a snack from a vending machine along the way.

The distant sound of shouting reached my ears. Startled, I slammed on the brakes, skidding to a stop.

"Hey, hey! Wait a second!" The cries cut through the air, latching onto my consciousness. I looked back to the source of the noise, and there, amidst the morning's backdrop, was March. She was running towards me with an urgency mirrored in her expression.

As she approached me, her chest heaved with from all the running, and her voice carried the weight of desperation.

"Please, you have to help me!" the young girl begged, words punctuated by gasps for air. Her hands found their way to her knees as she bent forward, attempting to catch her breath.

"Huh? What's going on?" I questioned, my initial confusion giving way to a genuine concern. March looked up at me, her eyes wide with distress and worry.

"Dan Heng is sick. Can you please go and take care of him for a little while? You don't have to stay long," she implored, carrying a sense of hopefulness that tugged at my heartstrings. The plea in her eyes resonated deeply within me, almost eroding all of my initial resistance.