⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-eight˚。⋆

╔══════════════════════╗
ENTRY NO. ???
TIME LEFT: 0 DAYS

[rrr ᥙᥒᥲbᥣᥱ t ρr᥆ᥴᥱ᥉᥉ rqᥙᥱ᥉t...]

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ "𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕!" March's voice rang out, and her eyes sparkled with excitement as she held the Polaroids up in the air. Her signature energy was infectious, and Serval grinned at the young lady's enthusiasm.

She stepped closer to March and gently took the Polaroids from her hand, fingers brushing past each photograph. Her eyes softened as she looked at all the moments captured in those small images.

"These are amazing, March. You've managed to capture so many memories in these pictures."

With a grateful smile, she thanked Serval, rubbing the back of her nape with a hint of bashfulness—touched by the sincerity of the compliment.

While March delicately nestled the Polaroids into the box, the sound of approaching footsteps reached their ears. Outside the room, the door received a few cautious taps before Yanqing entered. His eyes lit up at the sight of the box and the group huddled around it.

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked with a playful grin.

Pela shook her head,"Not at all, Yanqing. We're still waiting for everyone to finish putting gifts in the package."

Yanqing's gaze landed on the box, and his lips curved into a smile. He reached into his bag and retrieved a beautifully crafted wooden sword.

"I made this for her!" he announced proudly, voice tinged with excitement. The sword's hilt was intricately carved, and the wooden blade seemed to gleam under the room's soft lighting. The boy held it out for everyone to admire, before placing it finally with everyone else.

Meanwhile, Gepard had been racking his brain for the perfect gift to contribute. He had been pondering for a while, wanting to give something meaningful. His thoughts drifted between various ideas, each one falling short of capturing what he wanted to convey.

"Having trouble?" Sampo remarked, a snarky smirk forming on his face. He leaned against the wall, seemingly ready to mock his junior's predicament.

Gepard shot him a sideways glance, expression filled with both annoyance and mild embarrassment.

"Oh shut it, Koski."

The troublemaker's eyes widened. "Ah, you're sounding a little too much like someone else I know..." he said, a shiver crawling down his spine at the thought of you punching him.

Rolling his eyes, Gepard shifted his attention back to the contents of the box. He tapped his fingers on the edge of the table in thought, a determined look crossing his features.

"Careful you'll hurt yourself if you think that hard," Sampo snickered at him once again, continuing to add to the flames.

The blond's patience was tested, and he sighed in annoyance as he snapped.