Part 9 [CW]

CW: implied ab*se, mentions of running away

Negative Three was driving to Algetown at the very moment.

The invitations, after being sent out, did not say anything about an RSVP, so he wasn't too sure that the wedding would go well.

Because his ex wasn't known for planning, and her past explained a lot.

He picked up an invitation from someone else and decided to go to admit his regret.

So he was headed back to Algetown and he was going to wait for the wedding to tell her, because she was too easy to argue with when it came to weddings and plans. Her parents were known for horrible punishments.

And horrible, they were.

What about this strange "Paper Clock"? He hadn't heard much about this guy. Why were they in love suddenly? He wasn't one of her childhood friends.

Maybe she met him when she ran away from home?

Negative Three just didn't know.

He drove by Fancy Fancy, the restaurant where he had his first date with her.

But weirdly, there was an angry mob outside.

He parked his car in the parking lot of the office store next to the restaurant.

Then, he snuck through the mob and to the restaurant doors.

Signs saying "NO RAINBOWS" and "NO INFINITY SIGNS" were present.

Negative Three didn't even wanna know what happened, so he left the place.

Word total: 233