Part 19

The doors to the former store were opened again, but not in the way one would expect.

A reopening for the pre-wedding dinner party, then it would reopen once more for the post-wedding party.

X, his friends, the Algehooligans, and all of the guests at the pre-wedding dinner couldn't wait for the wedding.

Well, at least most of them.

***
Rectangle, Trapé, and Pentagon sat at a table after getting their food and began to eat.

"Well, the evidence says it all," said Trapé. "And with evidence - yummy!  *chews* - You can't go wrong!"

"You think so, Trapezoid? *chews* Well, besides this being wrong - *chews, swallows* - I believe there are ALL SORTS OF THINGS that can go wrong!"

"That is true," said Pentagon. "But you shouldn't worry too much about it. Sure, the wedding prep may be behind, and this place is a little shabby still, but you shouldn't worry. I think it'll be all right! *chews*"

"Easy for YOU to say!" said Rectangle, who was still somewhat sour. He then whispered the worst thing he saw or heard proof of:
"My best friend, Infinity, is traced back to an online act, and I see negative comments on the post indicating that the possibilities of things going wrong are endless," he whisper-shouted - "AND YOU THINK I'M OVERREACTING?!"

"Chill out," said Pentagon. "There is no concrete proof that anything will go wrong. So you shouldn't worry about it. At least not now. This is the time when we get to relax, eat food, and have fun!"

"I'm with fellow Pentagon - or former pentagon for me," said Trapé.

"Oh, okay," said Rectangle. "I'll keep an eye out, though."

***

X and his friends were having one of the best event nights in a while.

"So, guys," X said. "What plans have you got after this? Any things to put in our new photo album?"

Six chewed and swallowed a chicken nugget, then said, "Maybe this napkin would do?"

"Good idea!" Two replied. "It could make a good layering to put the photos on top of - once it's dry or covered, of course."

Eight looked at Two and smiled.
"You are one of the most innovative Algebraliens of this group," they said.

"Hehe, thanks!" said Two. "But in the end, we all know how to make the perfect ideas to fit certain parts of us and our personalities."

"Exactly," said Seven. "I bet we've all been good helps to each other, and especially with the wedding coming up -"

"Excuse me!" X said. "Sorry, Seven. I just remembered something.
Pink Seven and Paper Clock have decided that I should be the Algebralien of honor!"

Two and Six blushed a little.

"I knew you had it in you, X," said Two.

"Same here," said Six. "All of us at this table, the Algehooligans, and the others you know - we'll all be rooting for you! *chuckles*"
Six began eating another chicken nugget, and everyone else at the table resumed eating with occasional chit-chat between bites.

***

The Algehooligans were all gathered together. Some were having fun...
but a certain pair weren't so lucky.

"This Happy Meal is the bomb!" said Five.

"As much of 'the bomb' as Autumn Leaf?" Ten replied with a giggle.