Part 10

Looney Rooney decided to take the role of being in charge of a majority of things before the wedding, since Pink Seven refused to change the wedding date.

One of the things that needed to be done?

Find some vendors.

Looney knew quite a few places and residents who would help out.

Pink Seven, however, complained that the vendors couldn't be too much.

Looney didn't want to start another argument because she didn't like the idea of an almost wed number, who wasn't very smart in weddings, even though it wasn't her fault, getting her fired.

She looked around Algetown to see if anyone was willing to sell things or help out at the wedding.

An apple juice cart run by a lime green Algebralien named Thirteen (the one by Relevant-Zucchini68, not my version), an orange juice cart by a competitor (for some reason), Cheesy running Autumn Leaf Pizza Place, and a young band by a bunch of young Algebraliens called "It Adds Up" decided to help.

Then Looney Rooney went back to the church.

"Are the vendors being paid by being here?" she asked the couple.

"I don't have the money," said Pink Seven.

"Are YOU paying them, Paper Clock?"

"Yes, of course," he said. "I've got the money."

"Good. Make sure to pay the vendors equally, and DON'T WASTE THE MONEY BEFORE THEY COME. Got it?"

"Got it," said Paper Clock.

"Okay," said Looney. "Don't give anyone any trouble."

***

Pink Seven went out to buy a wedding dress (while it didn't have to be a dress, she preferred the style of one), and she went to Fabric Supply for some materials, just in case.

Then she went to Literally Just Dresses to buy one. Possibly.

She looked around the store. Weirdly, no one was around. But the door was unlocked...

She honestly didn't know what was going on with the store.

So she took one of the most expensive dresses and put it on the counter.

Then, she decorated it with glitter glue and fabrics, cut it with some scissors, and left.

But she forgot to leave the money she had on the counter (and the money wasn't NEARLY enough to buy it).

She left and hoped no one would notice.

***

Two objects employed at Literally Just Dresses headed to their store.

"Time to open the store! Wait a minute... This is unlocked. Why is it unlocked?" One employee said.

"Uhhh... I may or may not have forgotten to lock the door when I was leaving. I was tired." The other employee explained.

"And - DID THE MOST EXPENSIVE DRESS JUST GET STOLEN?! Look, it's gone!"

"Nah, it probably teleported to a random planet for a show."

"You're fired."

Word total: 454