Part 21

Now that all of the wedding prep work was pretty much done, and the final guest list was finished, albeit conflict happened within the Wedding Planning Club.

Now, for the honeymoon plans.

Paper Clock and Pink Seven argued where to go for a bit.

Pink Seven, to the town that she ran away to before her first wedding.

Paper Clock, on a tropical vacation.

The WPC attempted to sort things out and figured out a compromise.

The couple argued a little more before settling with doing the honeymoon the way the WPC would arrange it.

At least then, it may be a little easier.

Then, tomorrow at the wedding, they could rest easy...

or so they thought.

***
(A/N)
Hello!
I was originally going to make the finale one or two chapters, but it is a bit long, so I want to split it into three chapters.

They will have an indication that they are indeed the finale chapters, and after those, I decided that I should write a few bonus chapters, not categorized by Wattpad as bonus (may not be) to better wrap up the story.

Sort of like the post-story chapters from What Comes After Four.

Expect the finale's first part to come out tomorrow or the day after because the Fourth of July/Independence Day is tomorrow, and if I am busy, I may postpone the finale.

That's all.

The finale will be soon.

***

Word total: 241