Part 23 - Finale Part 2 [CW]

CW: racism, d3ath, w3ap0n

Negative Three looked around nervously as some of the crowd was now staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Paper Clock curiously.

"I came here to -"

"GET OUT!" Pink Seven ordered, not caring about whatever the blue Algebralien wanted to say.

"Listen to me!"

"NO! *screech*"

"I came -"

"GET OUT!"

"Listen to him," said Paper Clock. "He may have a reasonable explanation."

"*screech*"

Pink Seven was pulled to the side by X while Paper Clock listened to Negative Three's reasoning.

"I just wanted to apologize for my fight with Pink Seven, but she won't listen."

"Excuse me, Pink Seven," said Paper Clock. "You must listen to what this blue Algebralien wants to say. It's his call, and it's your call, too."

Negative Three presented himself and began.

"Pink Seven, my now ex, I am so sorry about our fight, and I am sorry for taking part in it and blaming you for things such as Four's death.
I hope you at least understand that I came here to apologize and not to be forgiven. So, I hope that... well, I already said it. That's all."

Pink Seven hesitated a little bit before coming up with her own response.

"I am sorry too. I probably shouldn't have gotten ahead of myself. You were right in some cases, and I don't blame you for it. I hope that you accept my apology, like how I accepted yours."

But before Negative Three could respond, the church doors burst open again.

The ones who burst into the church?

Paper Clock's mom and dad.

Or Plastic Circle's mom and dad.
***

"PAPER CLOCK?! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOUNG MAN?!" his stepmother angrily shouted.

"Whatever I want," he said in a sassy tone.

Then, the stepmother pulled out a gun and shot at Pink Seven.

Negative Three got in the way of the bullet, and it went right through him.

"OH MY GOODNESS!"
Pink Seven was extremely shocked.

She couldn't believe what had just happened.

Negative Three looked up.

"I accept your apology, Pink.
But now, it's time for me to go.
Look forward to this, Four...
I'm coming home."

Negative Three then died a few seconds later.

"NEGATIVE THREE! WAKE UP!"

***
Pink Seven started to cry because her best friend was gone.

Divide knew that staying inside was a bad idea, so he quietly instructed everyone in the crowd to leave ASAP.

X had already left before the gun bullet even hit anything, which gave Divide the idea to run.

Almost everyone in the crowd left through the empty mosaic windows on both sides of the church.

Well...

Almost everyone in the crowd.

Rectangle and Infinity stayed there.

Rectangle was quite confused initially, but Infinity knew what they were going to do and that they had to fix everything.

If it weren't for him posting the photos of the couple, none of this would've happened.

He had a plan.

***

A/N: Art block and writer's block strike again!

Oof.

Part 3 of the finale is coming sometime soon.

Word total: 513