Part 17

Invitations were sent out, wedding party gifts were sent and arranged properly, marriage license application worked, RSVPs and stuff were done and done, and Question Mark no longer had to deal with that stuff, the vendors were confirmed, and much of the needed stuff was taken care of.

All in about 2 days. Some questioned why it went so fast, including Question Mark themselves.

Looney Rooney and her team were usually the answer to that question.

The whole thing seemed easy, but in the whole process, ESPECIALLY THE INVITATIONS, Question Mark was pretty stressed out.

This affected some of the wedding work as well as some of the friends and family friends, the family was affected too.

Things in that corner would probably be a little strained.

***

Divide headed home after hanging out with his friend Times, as well as Times' lover, Pi, the artist.

They weren't very happy.

Divide knocked on the door of the house.

One answered the door, like usual.

"Hello, cuz," said One. "What's wrong? You seem a little upset."

"A little?" said Divide. "For seemingly a little, what I am upset about sure isn't little. I'll talk about it with you inside."

One let Divide in, and the cousins went to One's room. Divide sat at the square table, the plastic table which they and One used to have tea parties together. They still did have tea parties there sometimes. Only those ones had real tea. One sat on their bed after Divide sat down.

"So, what's on your mind?"

"Well... Times and I visited Pi, but it wasn't a very good visit. With Question Mark being busy with the RSVP work, it's more stressful for her family! Pi wasn't doing very well... *sigh*..."

"You wish they were under... less stress?"

"Yeah... but unfortunately..."

"I get it, Divide. I've felt the same way a long time ago... before and after the time that I lost my arms."

"Uh-huh..."

"Wanna have a tea party to lighten the moment?"

"I suppose...
Let's make some tea!"

***
Divide and One had a tea party and reminisced at the plastic table while letting each other's worries out.

It was less stressful... but only for them in the very moment.

Because there was still a lot to do.
And a lot more to come.

***

Word total: 387