Part 18

Obelus checked the dress by trying it on Pink Seven and did the necessary adjustments, respectively.

Pink Seven posed and suggested adjustments until the dress fit perfectly.

She showed the dress to Paper Clock, Looney Rooney, and Thirteen.

"Beautiful!"

"Seems good to me!"

"Awesome! Done and done!"

"Thanks, Obelus!"

"No problem! Be sure to keep the dress clean and wash it accordingly!"

"You got it!"

Looney Rooney checked the plans.

"Now, time to begin preparing the pre-wedding dinner... and practice a little bit."

"Let's begin the preparation process," said Thirteen. "The building for the dinner is already empty, and we can bring some furniture from my place that I don't use...
And if the prep goes perfectly, then the gathering area will be ready... 2 hours before the dinner starts, leaving 2 hours to prepare food! So that should be foolproof!"

"So... we'd have to move all of your furniture and set it up IN SIX HOURS?!"

"Not to worry, Looney. I managed to get a truck to help move the stuff.
So it should be a little easier, at least."

Paper Clock thought a little bit, then said...

"Well, there's no time to lose!"

***

The couple and co. headed to the now out of business Local Friday.

Thirteen had luckily brought the furniture there before the rest of the gang got there.

Then, when the rest of the couple and co got to the area, they all worked together to unpack the furniture the moment after Looney unlocked the doors.

An empty former store to boot!

The couple and co got creative with the setup and made the old checkouts into a stage area.

Then, they set up the tables and cleaned all of the tables off. Any tables that couldn't be cleaned had a white sheet put over them.

After that, the tablecloths were put on all of the tables.

The chairs were set up, and miscellaneous furniture was used as borders or decorated the room.

Then, after that, decorations were put on the tables and the miscellaneous furniture.

Even the stage area was decorated!
(Of course.)

Finally, the area was perfectly ready.

Now, to figure out where the heck they were gonna get food.

If the Autumn Leaf workers were asked to help with something pre-wedding, they said that they would demand a refund.

So, it was time to consider the food options.

***

(Apologies for cutting off the part here. I saw a video that I wanted to watch, and I kinda wanted to split the parts more, so this is all for now.

Thirteen belongs to Relevant-Zucchini68 on Reddit.)

***

Word total: 439