Part 11

After the wedding registry was finished, Looney Rooney tried to figure something out. She wasn't sure what, but she knew something was off.

Since when did the pink Algebralien have a wedding dress?

Sure, Pink Seven sometimes didn't know much, but she couldn't be THIS stupid.

So Looney decided to examine the dress.

She checked pretty much everything on it, only to realize that it was stolen.

Looney decided to have someone make another dress.

She visited Obelus because they knew a thing or two about making clothes.

"Hey, Obelus. I was wondering if you could help me make a wedding dress for someone."

"Sure thing," they said quietly. "Who is the dress for?"

"A number seven."

"Okay," it said. "I can help with that. Just give me a few hours, and it'll be done."

"Alright. Later, friend," said Looney.

She left Obelus's house and went back to the church to dispose of the stolen dress.

Once Looney got there and found the dress, she managed to incinerate it with the incinerator behind the church.

Now, it was gone.

For good.

Now, to figure out what to do next while waiting for Obelus to finish its work.

It was time to figure out a venue for a rehearsal.

And Looney Rooney knew just the place.

***

At Fancy Fancy, an angry mob formed outside after rumors caused by the posters outside that the restaurant was racist.

Some protesters held up signs.

Others had matchsticks.

Still, others had lighters.

One of the waiters tried calming the mob down, but one of the protesters set him on fire.

A waitress cowered inside the building as some of the protesters were employees who had gone on strike.

Then, someone had thrown a lit match into a bush near the restaurant, setting the bush and the restaurant on fire.

***

As Looney got to the restaurant, a bunch of protesters got into her minivan because the place was burning down.

Never mind.

She needed to look someplace else.

But first, she dropped off the protesters at a mall.

Then she drove off.

"They better not thank me or burn down my house," she said.

Looney found a store going out of business. She looked around inside the store. It was called Local Friday.

The (seemingly) perfect place.

One thing went through her mind then:

Looney Rooney has done it again.

Then, as she was driving away, she felt weird.

"*Buzzzzz, buzzzzz, buzzzzz.*"

Obelus was calling her, so she pulled over to answer.

"*Buzzz* - Hello?"

"Hi, the dress is finished. You may come to my house to pick it up."

"I'll be on my way. I just had to pull over."

"For what?"

"My, uh, ringtone."

"My apologies."

"No worries. I'll head over there now."

Word total: 461