Part 24 - Finale Part 3 [CW]

CW: Some rac1sm, peril

Infinity was ready to put his plan into action to save the wedding.

The couple appeared terrified as the angry parents approached them.

Rectangle jotted down the chant for making Infinity's strongest spell, which required a LOT of power to work, more effective.

Infinity beckoned to the couple to leave, so the couple ran into the graveyard.

Rectangle used his powers to lock all of the doors and put a forcefield in all of the open windows.

"Ugh! The doors are locked!" Paper Clock's mother screamed.

"Th-Those..."
Paper Clock's father wanted to insult the Algebralien race but just blanked.

"STUPID NUMBERS! THEY THINK THEY'RE SO GOOD WITH THEIR STUPID MATH POWERS -"

While Paper Clock's stepmom was distracted with racist remarks and shouting them with her horrible sassy sense, Infinity charged up his magic.

They worried about their energy, but they chose to worry about it later.

Infinity channeled his magic to be a little more accurate, then stomped his foot to grab the attention of the parents.

"Oh, look, it's an annoying Algebralien," said Paper Clock's stepmother.

Infinity blocked the evil stepmother's words from their hearing as their magic power charged to full, forming a glowing light.

"What's going on?" said Paper Clock's father.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that's harmless," said Paper Clock's stepmom. "Now the dumb Algebralien is talking. I'm an Algebralien, durr durr durrrrrrr!"

Infinity finished chanting the words to activate his age spell.

Rectangle quickly left the area by teleporting through his forcefield.

Then Infinity blasted the age spell.

***

Everyone was waiting nervously outside the church.

Some guests even crowded inside of Tax-Ye.

Then, Rectangle left the purple forcefield area.

"Back up, everyone! Infinity is using their age spell!"

"But I thought that takes a lot out of him," X said.

"It does," Two replied. "And you are only affected by the spell if you touch any magic threads connected to the said spell. Trust me, I have gotten some advice from someone else who can do the spell."

"I was told that some perform the spell with more ease than others," said Six.

"And you'd be correct," said Eight.

Seven added their own point.

"I know a lot about the spell. My grandparent was able to do the spell when she was young! She told me all about it!"

The Algebraliens and the other guests were so focused on the conversation that they almost didn't notice all of the rainbows shooting up from the church mosaic reflections into the sky.

Everyone saw the rainbows, even Tax-Ye. All the guests were amazed.

"I guess rainbows really are wondrous," said Announcer.

"And you would be right," said Five while all of the other Algehooligans chattered simultaneously in wonder and surprise.

"This is incredible!" (Ten)