Part 20

The Wedding Planning Club finally organized the final payments that needed to be worked on before the wedding.

The Club was still somewhat upset about whatever happened at the party, but the rehearsal went okay, for the most part.

Now, for the guests.

The trials of the dress and etc. were going well, but it was about time to move to the next part of the preparation for the wedding.

Of course, that was preparing the guest list and submitting the counts.

Who was going to be there? The Club themselves, X, and his main group, the Algehooligans, as commonly called, the relatives of each group (except for the couple's parents on both sides), Infinity, Rectangle, the operators, Trapé and Pentagon, and pretty much everyone else in Algetown, as well as the shapes, 2D and 3D, in the neighborhood.

The musicians? The caterers?

Pink Seven, judging by her last wedding, that caterers and musicians do not go hand in hand.

And any objections resulted in screeching.

Of course.

Looney wrote that down, hoping that Pink Seven would realize that was probably why the catering and musicians didn't get along.

Or it was that the musicians at the last wedding were just a little too petty.

Either way, it would be a mistake.

And enough mistakes had happened already.

***

Divide was taking a walk to recover from the stress after the previous night. They walked in front of the church and saw the graveyard fence near it.
He looked over the fence and saw a few headstones.
Plus and Minus's headstones stood out for some reason.

So Divide decided to visit them.

They walked into the church to hear an argument about musicians and whether or not that they should be on the guest list.

Along with some screeching.

That's where X's friend got it.

Divide ran out the back door of the church to the graveyard.

Now, the headstones were easy to find. Just had to walk past a few others.

He found the graves of his old friends.

"Plus... Minus... if you can hear me... I am so sorry about my aggressiveness towards my friend Infinity. I was just in so much shock... *sniffle* that Infinity *sniffle* had us help them with such a sketchy thing... *sob*"

Divide looked up, almost as if they could feel Plus and Minus with them in the moment. The almost inaudible argument from the church seemed like a call to the late friends of the crying symbol.

They were there. Divide could feel it.

***

The Wedding Planning Club was still in a disagreement somewhat, but they decided to let Pink Seven have her way because she wouldn't stop if she didn't.

But the musicians wouldn't like that decision.

They also wouldn't know that Pink Seven was stiff with disagreement.

***

A/N: Didn't really know how to connect the chapters. My apologies.
I did what seemed like the best direction and lengthened it a bit. A little bit.
Did well, maybe.

Word total: 500