Epilogue - Honeymoon [CW]

CW: Mention of loss

After the viewing and funeral of Negative Three, whose life had been lost during the wedding...

And of course, a moment of silence...

Pink Seven and Paper Clock prepared for their honeymoon.

They packed their bags and had a conversation with the Wedding Planning Club about what they would do for the honeymoon.

Obelus stepped up.
"Well, buying plane tickets would've been nice, but we didn't have the wedding funds left for it."

"So, what ARE we doing?" Paper Clock asked Obelus and the WPC.

"I can't believe this," said Looney Rooney. "I was forced by these two idiots to lend you my minivan to allow both of you lovejects to go on a road trip."

"Haha! Don't look at me!" said Thirteen. "It was Obelus's idea!"

"I mean, I would take credit, but Em asked me out today, so I gotta go!" Obelus said with a smile.

"They WHAT?!" Thirteen exclaimed.

"Enough about that," said Looney. "Let the idiots be lovey-dovey on their honeymoon so I can get my minivan back sooner!"

Pink Seven and Paper Clock packed their things into the minivan and readied each other for the trip.

Paper Clock and Pink Seven closed the trunk, got into the vehicle, buckled up, and Paper Clock started the minivan, and the two lucky lovejects headed out.

"FINALLY!" said Looney. "They better not spill ANYTHING in my van! It was a gift from my father!"

"I hope we can hear that story sometime," said Thirteen.

"But that's a story for another day," Obelus replied.

"Oh, alright."

***

Up in the clouds, Four happily watched his parent in amazement.

"She's going in a new direction. I sure hope it's a good one," they said.

A familiar voice replied to the curious angel.

"I know it will be a good one, child."

"*gasp* You're here?!"

"Of course I am," said Negative Three. "Now let's pick up where we left off."

***

The End.

Word total: 328