(Lore) The Religions

In a world with 7 Gods, there are, of course, people who believe in and worship them...

Allow me to tell you a little about each god... How they affect the world... And how people come to worship them.

We will begin with the most feared and least popular Goddess.

Azrei...

Goddess of Death, Balance, Souls, Judgment, Misfortune, Truth, and the Moon.

She is the embodiment of Death and the reason it occurs after Life.

Souls are her domain, she is who transports the souls of the dead to their afterlife, eternal punishment, or oblivion... Depending on the circumstances.

Her titles beyond Death come from the mortals. Though most of them with just cause.

The few people who pray to her, either ask to bring back a loved one or to ask for someone's demise/misfortune.

The few madmen not understanding her goals worship her as the destroyer.

Azrei in reality only desires people to have natural deaths. And to guide souls to the afterlife even if she believes oblivion is better.

She is however hateful towards Necromancy. It's one of the only things to encourage her wrath.

Unlike the other gods, she offers no gifts to her worshipers...

She is always neutral.

Sciron...

God of Knowledge, Wisdom, Advancement, Technology, Creativity, Birds, Magic, Steam, and Steel.

The embodiment of knowledge and development, he is the reason there is more than nature, his second half. The ability to craft, cast and create that which nature cannot is why he is quite popular with scholars.

To those who worship him...He offers inspiration and tools to those who build. Forgotten knowledge to those who wish to remember.

And when they pass away, a library with all of his knowledge awaits them.

The only thing sacrilegious to him is the destruction of knowledge. Anything else is practically fine.

In the pantheon, he is rarely on a side. Usually questioning the decisions of the other gods. He's also quite the perfectionist, not liking anything he sees as "broken".

But it's not as if anyone but the champions and the gods have to deal with that.

For the creative and clever, he is a friend. Everyone else is neutral.

Kronas...

Goddess of Time, Seasons, Sand, Rivers, Sugar, Childhood, Adulthood, and Healing.

Kronas is the embodiment of Time and the sibling to Space. As long as she exists, the clock will tick ever on.

Those who worship her are a decently rare breed across this land.

To be her follower is to understand the worth of every second. To appreciate that which stands the test of time.

Loyal followers may be gifted with knowledge of when they die, and how they die, or to those who have proven themselves, may be granted a change of age to live out the rest of their lives.

Forbidden is to waste time. Especially hers. She can and is, quite vengeful to those who come to her with half-hearted talk about her domain.

To her dead followers, she provides an afterlife where souls can relive their lives and even change the course of it, within that little simulation.

Champion Of Deathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें