War Of The Gods

As he regained consciousness, Thane felt his head being gently caressed. Opening his eyes Thane found himself on Azrei's lap in her room.

She looked down to meet his gaze with her void-stained eyes. As always, he stared at them without question, but after a few seconds, his own eyes became stained just as hers were, locking them both in an intense stare.

Thane: I... Failed you again...

Azrei: You did your best.

Thane: You deserve more than my best... For it got Medina killed.

Azrei: Cardsha is to blame for that.

Thane: I couldn't stop him from escaping.

Azrei: He's a god. We're lucky he didn't outright kill you.

Thane:... You're staring...

Azrei: So are you... But I believe I understand a little better as to why...

Thane: You're... Like yarn...

Azrei: Is that the power of those eyes, or is your brain simply interpreting the vision of the void in that way?

Thane: You don't know?

Azrei: It doesn't affect us the same way.

Thane: How does it affect you?

Azrei: It just makes others afraid to look at me...

Thane: They're missing out...

In the basement, J.J entered the room with the void. Without directly making eye contact with it, she shoved the weapon she received from the throne in the underground city. Once the weapon was tempered by the abyss, she removed it and left the room.

Azrei and Thane entered the God's throne room, where they found the other gods along with their champions.

Judor: May we start now?

Azrei:(nods)

Judor: Let's first make sure everyone is on the same page...

Judor: The God of Chaos, Cardsha has returned with a vengeance.

Judor: He has amassed an army of undead in the ocean which he created by teaching many Necromancy.

Judor: We must put an end to him before he causes more Choas.

Judor: Any questions thus far?

Clover:(raises hand) My first question would be, why hide the fact of the Cardsha's existence...

Clover: But I guess the only answer I'll get is, "Because you don't need to know"...

Clover: So... I shall ask this... Why was there a fallingout?

Gods:....

Sciron: He's YOUR brother, Judor. Why don't you explain?

Judor:(sigh)

Judor: Cardsha... Has always gone behind our backs, it was in his nature to be chaotic after all.

Judor: But the breaking point was when he decided to create a weapon to kill us.

Lilly: He made a weapon to kill the gods?

Sky: He planned to assassinate you all?

Judor: He wanted to "bring more chaos into our lives". Cardsha hated the status quo.