Bliss In The Abiss

J.J. dragged the Champion of Death into the allyway.

Thane: Where are we going?

She did not respond. Ignoring everything he asked, J.J. brought Thane into a building that was currently empty.

Thane: Did you see all those different-looking people? How neat.

J.J:(unimpressed shrug)

Thane: Are the others here or did they chicken out.

J.J:...

Thane:(tilts head) Are they here?

J.J:(nods)

Thane: I see.

Thane: What's the plan?

Walking up to a window, J.J. points to a large dome structure in the distance. She then makes a walking gesture with her fingers before slamming her hand into her palm.

Thane: Are you trying to say the meet-up point is over at that building?

J.J:(thumbs up)

Thane: One more question. Why don't you talk?

J.J:(stare).....

She threw Thane out the window.

(Opening theme)

Lilly and Sky watch as the elf and dwarf leap onto the roof to apprehend them. Lilly twirls her spear, as Sky pulls out his godly weapon, a rock sling.

(The Sling of Nature)

Sky: We can still come to a peaceful solution!

Dok: Then drop your weapons!

Lilly: Not going to happen.

Sky: We can't just give these up...

The elf plays their violin, conjuring a magical sound that knocks Sky and Lilly back. The Champion of Life stabs her spear into the roof to steady herself, whereas the Champion of Nature rolls with the attack and quickly recovers.

The dwarf challenges Lilly, as Sky twirls his God sling, and throws a powerful gust of wind that blocks the elf's attempt to support his dwarven friend.

Scott calmly sauntered across the rooftops to begin his search for his fellow champions, until the Fauna, Tora, stepped on his oversized coat which dragged behind him.

Scott:....

Tora: Listen kid. I do not want to hurt you. So put the weapon down and...

Tora/Scott: I'll make sure your mommy and daddy survive this.