Dead Rising: Act 4

(STOMP)

(SPLAT)

Leaping to the side, Thane rolled out of the way of Gaudy's giant skeletal body, which crushed her old one to a red paste.

Gaudy: A puny, punk like you could never be a Champion, let alone of Death!

Thane: Neither can a crazy freak like you who knows nothing about and doesn't even care about Azrei's wishes!

Leaping onto her giant skeleton leg, Thane began climbing up her body.

Gaudy: You have the gull to claim you understand a GOD!?

Thane: At least compared to you!

Sliding between the fibula and tibia bones of Gaudy's boney legs, Thane narrowly escaped a flick from the necromancer. Wiping the sweat off his brow, Thane leaped onto the giant femur.

There he continued to quickly climb up, as Gaudy was backing up to the wall of the cavern.

Gaudy: How crushing your defeat will be!

Getting on the front part of the giant's sacrum, Thane decayed his arms and the front of his body to the point that rigor mortis was in effect to help him stay gripped.

(CRASH)

The cavern rumbled upon Gaudy's impact with the wall, but Thane stayed strong and continued to climb up her skeletal structure.

Gaudy: What's it like to be nothing but a clingy bug to me!?

Thane: Great if I've annoyed you even a little!

Gaudy: Ugh!

She dashes towards the exit of the caver. The exit was too small to simply walk out, which Gaudy knew full well of this for she planned to bust through the stone, hoping to crush Thane in the process.

The Champion of Death narrowly escaped his demise by getting into the rib cage where most of the large rubble bounced off the ribs.

(CRASH)

The massive skeleton that was the necromancer, Gaudy, was now in the outside world.

Thane continued to climb whilst Gaudy tried getting rid of him. She knew one hit from her would be enough to kill the fearless man and that his luck would run out eventually.

(STOMP)

(CRASH)

Gaudy: Hah!

As Thane attempted to leap onto her jaw, Gaudy caught the champion whilst he was in the air. She squeezed him but didn't kill Thane for he decayed the parts of his body that she was trying to squeeze.

Gaudy: Aawwww! Knock it off! This is getting stupid!

Thane: Cry me a river!

Moving his soul into the giant's hand, Thane managed to push out part of Gaudy's soul to possess the skeleton fist himself.

Gaudy: What is this-!?

Her sentence was interrupted by Thane using her own skeleton hand to punch her jaw off.

Thane: Hey...

Gaudy:(slured) Don't you-

Thane: Stop hitting yourself!

He punched her once again with the hand he was possessing. The second punch knocked Gaudy onto her back.

The Champion of Death reeled back his soul only to cast it back out into the skeleton.