Currupted By Chaos

Medina and Thane arrive in front of the great God Capital, Ome'Alf.

The sky was still stained with the souls released from their melting pot, and the world itself was being touched by chaos.

Medina: Do you smell that? The city reeks of death.

Thane: Should we say "reek"? It has some negative connotations, so isn't it insulting to Azrei?

The Champion of Death continues to walk without hesitation into the city.

Medina: I don't think it's that complex.

Thane: Well... It kinda of is... Our goddess is of Death. I'm the Champion of Death...

Thane: What if I said it reeks of Medina?

Medina:....

Medina: Alright. I get it. It smells of death.

Thane: Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Medina: Depends. Do you care about life?

Thane: Nah, that's Lilly's job.

They enter the city. The once bustling capital, crawling with worshipers of the gods and filled with the greatest the world could offer, was now silent and cold.

The scent of Death was strong, but no bodies could be seen.

Medina: It's too quiet...

Thane: HELLO!? ANYBODY ALIVE!?

Medina: Yeah, just shout right in my ear...

Thane: Did the new god wipe out the town?

(Shatter)

A body was tossed out the window. Thane and Medina turned to the body. It was rotten, organs exposed, yet still moving. It slowly stood up as more just like it climbed out of the store they were thrown out of.

Medina: We might be surrounded....

With her still around his shoulders, Thane drew his godly weapon, ready to slay the undead.

Medina: Listen! If this place smells like death, and the undead are here, that might mean the whole city is-

Like water crashing out from a broken dam, undead poured in and filled the streets racing towards Thane and Medina.

Using his scythe, Thane flung himself and Medina into the air, however, the undead were quick to chase. These were not the average resurrected bodies.

Climbing on top of each other, the undead created hills to reach Thane.

The Champion used his Scythe to swing from building to building. From a distance, the undead looked like tidal waves, crashing up and down.

Medina: This isn't good!

Thane: What isn't good? The army of undead, or the fact everyone in the city is dead?

Medina: ALL OF IT!!

Thane: Hm. Do you see a place where I can drop you off? It'll be easier to fight the hard without you on my shoulders.

Medina: No. Forget the undead!

Thane: A little hard to do that... They're nipping at our butts.

Medina: They're just distractions. We need to get to the castle.

Thane: If you say so...

Slingshotting across the city, Thane carries Medina over to the castle of the gods. Placing her down, she and he attempted to open the doors, but they wouldn't budge.