Death Vs Life

Thane and Medina were jogging towards their Goddess's room with a furious Jorey behind them. She walked, yet was always at arm's length behind the two.

Thane: I ran out of the room to quickly get out of your hair. Just so you know-

Having enough, Jorey grabs Thane by the face and Medina by her tail. And in what felt like an instant, the two were in front of Azrei's door.

Jorey: You dare lie in the face of a god?!

Thane:(muffled) You're a lot meaner than my original impression.

Kicking open her sister's door, Death's champion and pet are thrown at her. Azrei catches the two and places them on the floor.

Azrei: After years of convincing me to get a champion. I would have thought you'd be more gentle with them.

Jorey: Explain why those two fell from the ceiling of my room!

Azrei: Thane...?

Goddess and Champion locked eyes. Both momentarily got lost before they turned away.

Thane: As I at least attempted to explain... I accidentally got inside the tunnels of the castle.

Thane: It tried showing me some room which Medina here managed to save me from.

Thane: Then as we were looking for a way out, the floor beneath us gave out and we fell through into Jorey's room.

Thane: We immediately apologized and left but as you can see... She's still mad.

Azrei: I see. It was an accident.

Azrei: Let's move on from this.

Jorey: Not until I know for sure he's telling the truth...

She approaches Thane who doesn't flinch when the goddess reaches out her hand. Azrei steps in and stops her sister.

Azrei: Not so fast. He has sensitive information in him, that I do not want YOU to know.

Azrei: After all these eons. What guarantee do I have that this all isn't just another one of your foolish games to get something from me?

There is a sudden pressure in the room, a tangible pressure that makes Medina fall to her knees. Thane, though with great effort, stands, however, he gets lost in "playing" with this pressure.

Lilly: There is no need for you two to fight. That's what we champions are for.

The pressure fades away, as the Champion Of Life enters the goddess's room. Making her way to Thane, Lilly slams her spear against the floor.

Lilly: We will fight in your stead.

Jorey: Lilly...

Azrei: If my champion defeats yours. You'll drop the matter.

Jorey: Hmph! If my champion wins, I'll see what he learned. And punish him accordingly!

Jorey: Tomorrow. They shall fight a fair battle.

Jorey: Lilly, let's go.

Jorey and Lilly walk out of the room. As Azrei shuts the door, Medina begs for forgiveness.

Medina: Apologies my lady.... This is all our fault!

Thane:(shrugs) I personally blame the castle.

The two explain their side of the story, including how Lilly and Jorey have some type of mother-daughter relationship.