The Ultimate Tragedy

The remaining champions stood in awe at the epic battle between the gods which ended up cracking the earth and moon.

Little did anyone know...

This was not the end, only its beginning. The God of Choas plan B was set into motion.

(1 Year Later)

Thane awoke in his beloved Goddess's arms after falling asleep staring into her void eyes. Their relationship reveals to Azrei that she shared more similarities to her sister than she taught.

Azrei: Good morning.

She whispered lovingly to Thane who tightened his grip to press himself more against her cold body, which, under the warm blanket, was a divine pleasure.

But such a gift always comes at a cost.

(A few hours later)

Thane stood in front of the other Gods, who required of him a grand task.

Judor: As you know... We temporarily imprisoned Cardsha for execution.

Judor: Today is the day he is to be killed.

Thane: Alright... Why am I being told this?

Jorey: You are to be his executioner.

He tilted his head in confusion as the Gods presented the now-completed blade of chaos which glowed with the glorious radiance of all the gods' power.

(God Slayer; The Blade of Chaos)

Sciron: The Void couldn't hold him

Sciron: The Void couldn't hold him... And to prevent another incident, we have all voted on killing him.

Thane grabs the blade, not fully aware he has the power to kill the gods right now.

Thane:(waves blade) Huh... I'm still confused as to why you want me to do it.

Azrei: Your Void eyes allow you to perceive the threads of power that are our existence.

Azrei: You might be the only mortal capable of striking his heart and seeing if he truly died or not.

Cronas: And after a year, none of us can decide which one of us gets the honors. So we're forced to choose the only other capable of it to finally get it over with...

Thane: I see...

The Gods all then bestow some of their power onto Thane, enhancing his Blessing.

Thane:?